"I Love Your Body"

(This part 2 of "what's this" WARNING ⚠️ some smut 🥵🥺 if don't like that stuff don't read it)

"Fp get off" Alice said looking away from his piercing eyes. "No al not until you look at me." Fp said calmly
"Fine I'm looking at you I'm looking at you now can you get off of me please." she said struggling to get her wrist free.

"stop trying to fight me OK." " I will once you let me go. Grhhh GET OFF GET OFF FP please just get off please please." Looking so broken and so insecure. Fp finally let her go. Once FP got off her Alice tried to run out of their room but he grabbed her from behind put back on the bed and locked the door. Alice just huffed and grabbed an oversized t-shirt and some silk lingerie shorts. "What are you doing Alice?" "What do think I'm getting ready for bed."

She said walking towards the bathroom door but stopped and saw the tipped over trash can. She certainly felt a wave of insecurity, "why did you do that." She asked in a whisper voice. "Why didn't you tell me you felt that way?" He asked and sat on the bed behind her.

"Alice I love you and I would never cheat on you but I also never want you to feel like you're not enough for me."

"Fp I- "No listen to I have never ever thought sleeping with someone that wasn't and even If I did which I won't. They could never be as good as you Alice baby." He sighs cause hurts him to know that he never knew she felt this way.

"I don't want a simple fast fuck no what I want." He says as he starts to stand up and comes closer to her. "Is you because I love you and the way you feel." He so close that her back hit the wall.

"Fp please don't do it because what I said." She said kinda of nervous. "Of not al" he kissed her neck

"I doing this because I....
kisses her jawline
love.....
kisses her cheek
Your....
kissed her lips again but with tongue
Body" he says so seductive she drops her clothes and pushes him on the bed but then....

She gets up and just looks at him like she's a kid the just got in trouble. "No Fp I know what your doing" she said picking her clothes up and going to the bathroom. "STOP ok just stop Alice you are the most Beautiful, most smart, most loving person I know and I don't want you to feel this way about yourself anymore. Not with me Alice we are so open with each other. Just let me show you how amazing you are please baby."

"Let me show you how much I love your body." He said coming behind her, he started massaging her shoulders. "Fp I'm no-"shhhh no more talking negative no more talking." And with that he started kissing her neck and moving them back to the bed.

"Fp" Alice moaned
"Oh Alice if only you could see yourself the way I see you"
He said taking off her shirt started kissing down her boobs pulling One of them out of her black bra sucking her nipple.
"Don't stoopppp uuhhhh" she grabbed a handful of his hair pulled.
"Mmm I won't baby. I'll never stop for you." He said groaning while unclipping her bra and giving her other boob the same type of attention his hands
slipped down her waist and started opening her pants.

He let her boob out of his mouth and started kissing his way back up her chest. Then started giving sloppy kiss to the mouth.

"God Alice I just love you so much. Every single part of you" he said going down in between her legs.

"Do you really" she moaned arching back when felt his fingers slide down in all the right places.

"Yes Alice I love your warm mouth your perfectly sitting boobs and I especially love your-

"Uahaha baby that feels so good" she moaned as he started eat out her cunt. "That's right baby moan as loud as you want."

"Oh Fp I can't but I really want yo-"Don't worry love I give a little break before I show you how much I really love you." And with that he unbuckled his pants..........🥵🥵👅⚠️⚠️😉😉

After having the most passionate love making sessions they laid down cuddle up to each other with a light layer of sweat and a large blanket on top of them in there king sized bed.

"Uhh that felt amazing" Alice said laying head on his arm. "I told you I loved you and always will, but Alice if you feel that way about yourself again don't hide it from me, or keep it inside so long takes me pranking you just to know how you feel about yourself. Next let me show you that's not true."

"Because baby believe me it's not true." He said turning his head to look at her

She smiled an gave him another passionate kiss . "I know baby and I will because I love you too so much." She then gave him the hottest kiss she could.

"You ready for another round baby." "It depends is little Fp tired." He chuckled when heard her say that. "For you baby never." He said and rolled on top of her.

"I love you Fp."
"I love you more Alice."