01

Apparently today we have another new transfer student. I don't get it, why don't we just kill off one of the old ones? Why are there so many new side characters every season? 

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You walked into the room, immediately noticing the pervy looking teacher. You gulped, giving a small wave. To your surprise, he was actually really nice and told you to introduce yourself. You smiled brightly at the class. 

Y/N: Hi everyone! I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet all of you!

You beamed.

That's odd, my x-ray vision doesn't work on her. 

Everyone gaped at you. There was no doubt that you were one of the prettiest in class. Even Teruhashi found herself gasping at your presence. You took a seat next to a blue-haired boy with red bandages over his hands. You smiled. 

Y/N: Hi, I'm L/N! What's your name?

Kaidou: Kaidou Shun, but you can call me The Jet Black Wings.

'Jet Black what now? Whatever, let's just go with it.'

Y/N: O-oh. That's nice. Did you hurt your hand or something?

'Crap, am I being too nosey? Ugh, I wish I could stop time right now and take a break this is way too much socialization.'

Kaidou: I need this to seal away the power in my hand.

He put one of his hands over his face, trying to look ominous. You widened your eyes and giggled, deciding to play along. 

Y/N: What kind of power?

 you held your chin in your hand. Kaidou looked at you, shocked that you were believing him. Usually, people just ignored his antics or made fun of him.

Relax, she doesn't believe you. She's just being nice.

Kaidou: I- I can't tell you that. For all I know you could be a member of the Dark Reunion sent here to kill me! 

You stifled a laugh. 'What a delusional bean, he's adorable. It's been a while since I played pretend, what's the harm in acting like a child sometimes?' 

You straightened in your seat.

Y/N: I'm not part of the Dark Reunion. In fact, I was sent here to warn you about the upcoming attack in this kingdom. We should be prepared for anything, Jet Black Wings.

Kaidou blushed profusely. The way his 'name' fell on your lips was soothing; no one besides his brother ever seriously called him that unless they were being sarcastic. He smiled brightly and the two of you continued chatting about the Dark Reunion and how you were going to counter-attack. Saiki watched from his seat, a little surprised about how well you got along with Kaidou.

It was almost lunch now and Kaidou invited you to sit with his friends. You complied because, well, you spent most of your time talking to him. You were a creative person, so making things up for his alternate world was fun for you. You sat down at their cafeteria table and mingled with the rest of the crew as you noticed a pink-haired boy eyeing you suspiciously. 

'Pink hair? Weird but okay- and what are those things in his hair? His glasses are cool though, I should get some like that. Man, this guy is weirdly cool.'

Saiki knew there was something off about you. In a world where he can only see people's muscles and bones, he couldn't see yours. He couldn't even see through your shirt. On top of that, his mind control doesn't seem to be working. Nobody else notices his hair or headpieces. He had used mind control to make it seem normal. Do you have psychic abilities also? Or are you just really perceptive?

Y/N: Guys I'll be right back. 

You said, looking Saiki up and down before getting up and walking away. 

Why did she look at me like that? I can't read her thoughts. Is she a psychic?

Saiki internally panicked. He decided to follow you; he needed to find out how you were immune to some of his powers. You walked outside with Saiki trailing not far behind you. When you stopped and looked around, he dipped into a bush. You just stood there for a second, then you looked right at him.

What-?

Suddenly, you were gone. Saiki's eyes widened, and suddenly he heard your voice from behind him.

Y/N: Why are you following me?