𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕖 𝕛𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕪

My name is Kusuo Saiki, and I have psychic superpowers

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 

You woke up with a yawn, the feeling of someone holding you being a comforting alarm. You looked up to see your boyfriend looking down at you, his purple irises staring into you. You smiled softly and nuzzled your face into his chest.

Y/N: Watching me sleep, Pinky?

Kusuo: You looked so peaceful. I couldn't help it.

I have a lot of powers; psychokinesis, teleportation, clairvoyance, telepathy, telekinesis-

His grip on your waist tightened, signaling that he wanted you closer. You wrapped an arm around him and planted a kiss on his collarbone. 

Y/N: Gives me very much stalker vibes if you ask me.

He smiled and kissed your forehead. You noticed how touchy he was since the two of you got together, which was a pleasant surprise. He always wants to hug or cuddle, it was like ever since the first kiss he realized just how touch-deprived he was.

Y/N: Kusuooooo

Kusuo: Hm?

You looked up at him.

Y/N: Do you promise not to break my heart?

He shifted, averting his gaze from you to the ceiling.

For most of my life, I thought having these powers was a curse.

Kusuo: Realistically, I can't make that promise.

You frowned.

Kusuo: That's another reason why I didn't like relationships; they're so unpredictable. The likability meter can increase and decrease too fast. Like if I just think about how I feel, all outcomes come out to me marrying you.

You choked.

I've always felt unlucky, I was never truly happy.

Kusuo: But it also depends on you. You can fall out of love at any time.

You could tell this was really bothering him. His brows furrowed and he scowled at the ceiling. 

Y/N: There's nothing you could do that would make me stop loving you, Ku.

He smiled softly at your words.

Kusuo: ... I believe you. That's why, for you, I'd make that promise. I won't break your heart, ever.

You smiled and leaned up to kiss him. He placed a hand under your chin and brought your faces closer together.

Kusuo: I can never get enough of you...

He said as he peppered you with kisses all over your face. You giggled.

Y/N: Yeah well, you better not or I'll have to hurt you or whatever.

He smiled.

Kusuo: That's actually impossible.

You moved to sit on his lap, your legs on either side of his body. He gently placed his hands at your waist, looking up at you. You smiled and put your hands on his chest.

Kusuo: I love you, Y/N.

You felt your face heat up.

Y/N: How much?

But lately things have been different for me. I actually felt happy for once.

He raised an eyebrow.

Kusuo: ... a lot?

You giggled and shook your head.

The only reason I can feel happy...

He rolled his eyes and put a hand on your back, pushing you close to him. Your faces were inches apart now, you could feel his warm breath on your face. 

The only reason I even feel lucky...

Kusuo: I love you... 

Is because of you.

Kusuo: Like coffee jelly.

the end

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

tysm for reading :)))
all of your comments made me really happy

make sure to follow for updates on my new fic!
(either a todoroki or shinsou fic, idk yet)

ily <3