11

I feel comfortable with you.

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀

He knew you were coming over before you even decided. He opened his front door to find you at his gate, a guitar in hand and a smile on your face. The psychic raised an eyebrow before moving the door, threatening to close it. You sent him a glare and jogged towards him.

Y/N: Y'know, it's pretty rude to close a door in a poor girl's face.

Saiki: Poor girl? Poor me, you mean. Don't tell me you want to start a band in my house.

He pointed at the guitar over your shoulder. You tugged at your h/c strands and blushed. 

Y/N: I was thinking we could play something together, that's all.

He peered at you through his green lenses. There was something different about you, but he couldn't read your mind to check. You seemed kind of nervous, maybe anxious. He opened the door more for you to come in, knowing you weren't going to leave him alone anyway. Your smile returned as you skipped into his house happily, placing your things on the couch.

Saiki: I didn't even know you play guitar.

Y/N: Really? The all-knowing psychic doesn't know one of his best friend's signature traits?

Saiki: One, we're not best friends. Two, I don't know your life, nor do I care.

Y/N: Tsundere

You teased with a light laugh.

Y/N: Relax, I don't play. This is my dad's.

You held the guitar up to Saiki.

Y/N: I'm the singer of this group, not the guitarist.

Saiki: Good grief-

Y/N: Oh c'mon you ruined your streak, Pinky! You didn't say good grief at all last chapter.

You pouted, fake disappointed. The psychic rolled his eyes, reluctantly taking the guitar from your delicate fingertips. He heard you take a shaky breath and looked at you. You were shaking slightly but you bit your lip to control yourself. Saiki only had one reason a to why you were like this today: you had your brain turned off too long.

Over the weeks of knowing you, he had gotten used to your on again off again thoughts. Because of your power, your brain sometimes got stuck in time. But usually, it wasn't done on purpose. So he could only assume you were keeping something, no, hiding something from him. Why else would you keep your brain off for so long?