12

You're warm..

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

play this while reading for the perfect ambiance :) when you see the [] you can stop it

Y/N: Dance? How can we dance to thi-

He pulled you in close, one hand holding your waist while the other interlocked with yours. Your breath hitched in your throat for the millionth time that day, and you hesitantly put your free hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: Saiki-?

Saiki: My parents used to dance to this song when I was little. 

His movements were fluid, dancing you around the living room with ease. You'd think he would be stiff, but he was surprisingly good at this. He looked you in the eyes with a small smile, peering at you through his green lenses. That smile made you want to smile back. You were shocked, to say the least. The flutter in your chest strengthened, any closer and you felt like you'd die.

Song: Just the two of us...

Saiki: We can make it if we tried... just the two of us.

Y/N: ...just the two of us.

Saiki: Just the two of us

He twirled you around then brought you back to him, even closer, this time with both hands on your waist and your arms wrapped around his neck. 

Song: Building castles in the sky, just the two of us

Saiki: You and I...

His breath ghosted your face, his voice soft and sweeter than usual. You were so close, you could-

'No, no. Boundaries, Y/N.'

Each time he twirled you, your faces got closer and closer. That dreaded space between you getting smaller and smaller.

Saiki: ... you're warm.

Were you bold enough to try it? Did you even want to, knowing he won't love you back? Questions rang in your head, red flags forming everywhere. 

Y/N: You-

Kuniharu: Kusuo?

You gasped and pulled away from Saiki, stammering.