03

Everything about her is so different from the other characters.....

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You stood in front of the Saiki household that following Saturday. Both your mom and Saiki's were having a 'girls day' to which you were not invited because apparently, you had to get to know her son more. You let out a low groan, silently cursing yourself for not pretending to be sick that morning.

Without even having to knock on the door, Saiki appeared with his usual straight face turned to a light scowl. Without a word, he held his hand out. You rolled your eyes and reached into your bag to get a large container filled with sweets you baked yourself. You saw the boys' eyes glow again as he watched you open it, but they dimmed again once he saw the contents.

Y/N: What?

Saiki: Where's the coffee jelly.

Y/N: Can you PLEASE open your mouth when you speak, this is creepy-

Saiki: Answer the question.

Y/N: You can't expect coffee jelly every time, do you know how long it takes to prep n' shit?

You pushed past him to enter his empty house, placing the container on the table. There were a variety of cakes and cookies inside, all thanks to your superior baking skills. Saiki was still slightly disappointed that there wasn't any coffee jelly, but he did love sweets regardless. He'll deal with a chocolate moose cake for now. 

After giving Saiki all the cakes, you turned to leave. You didn't want to stay with him all day, and it's not like your mother would find out if you left early, right? You were almost out the door when Saiki grabbed your wrist. You looked back and gave him an agitated look.

Y/N: What now, Pinky?

Saiki narrowed his eyes at the nickname.

Saiki: You can't leave. We have to babysit Yuuta and he'll tell if you're not here.

You rolled your eyes, groaning loudly as you wrestled from Saiki's grip. You plopped down on his couch and started flicking through the channels of the tv. You didn't particularly hate the psychic, but he did irritate you extremely. He was cold-hearted, arrogant, and simply not your cup of tea. You figured you would just sit there and let him take care of whatever godforsaken child he had to babysit. If he was related to Saiki, he had to be an absolute nightmare.

A knock on the door disrupted your thoughts and you watched as the pink-haired psychic open the door with a scowl. 

??: HI CYBOR CIDERMAN NO. 2!!

You raised an eyebrow and looked over to find the cutest little kid ever. Strands of his Chartreuse green hair fell out of the large hat over his head. His deep green eyes glowed as he stared at Saiki with such admiration and awe that you couldn't help but smile lovingly. The pair walked into the living room, the child clinging onto the teens' arm. You sat upright in your seat, ready to be introduced.

Saiki: This is Yuuta. Yuuta, this is y/n

Y/N: Hi Yuuta!

Yuuta: ... hi...

You looked up at Saiki.

Y/N: Aww, is he shy?

Saiki shrugged blandly. You clicked your tongue, thinking about how to get the kid to warm up to you. You got up from the couch, walked back to where you had laid your box of treats, and brought Yuuta a small tub of chocolate chip cookies. When you got back to the living room, the kid was sitting in front of the tv, watching some movie about a soda hero. You kneeled down next to him.

Y/N: Hi Yuuta!

Yuuta:...

Y/N: Do you want a cookie? I made them myself.

You saw the boys' eyes light up. He looked from you to the tub and back again. 

Yuuta: I can really have one?

Y/N: Of course! 

Yuuta: Cool! Thanks, Auntie!

You gave him a closed-eyed smile and patted his head. 

'This kid is too cute oh my gosh-'

Saiki watched with a small smile. He thought back to when Teruhashi met Yuuta and acted totally different from you. She had freaked out when he called her auntie, but you didn't even flinch! Your thoughts were all pleasant, too. Even when Yuuta started to whine like a little brat about wanting something to eat, you didn't get frustrated. You simply started making some beef stew while humming your favorite song. Even Saiki didn't have that type of patience.

As you were cutting carrots, Yuuta came up to you, tugging at your shirt. 

Yuuta: Auntie, I wanna go to the park.

Y/N: Hm? What kinda park? Like a playground?

Yuuta: No, one with big rides and candy and stuff!

Y/N: But I'm not done cooking-

Yuuta: I WANNA GO NOWWWW

Y/N: Yuuta-

Yuuta: NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! NO FAIR-

You slammed the knife into the table. You'd be damned if you let a kid boss you around. Luckily, because you used to work at a daycare center, you knew how to handle it without committing murder. You kneeled down to his height, looking at the boy with the same face your mother looked at you with the night you had dinner with Saiki.

Y/N: Yuuta. You will wait until I'm done cooking, you will eat your lunch, and then we will go to the amusement park. Understand?

Yuuta: But-

Y/N: And if you make a scene, you won't go anywhere or do anything because you'll be in the corner staring at the wall for the rest of the night. So you'll be good and watch Cyborg Ciderman No. 2, okay?

Yuuta pursed his lips, mumbling a 'fine' before going back to the tv. You let out an exasperated sigh and returned to the cutting board, humming your song as if nothing happened. Saiki watched in awe, a small smile tugging at his lips once again. Not many people can deal with children that easily and go right back to being cheerful. He eyed you from the couch, noting your delicate movements as you cooked.

Well, she's not ugly...

He watched how your head bopped from side to side as you thought of the beat to the song you were humming. How you moved your hips every once in a while, a hypnotizing motion he could never get enough of. How-

Good grief, what am I thinking?

He sighed in annoyance, returning his attention to the green-haired boy.

In the end, you never got to the park, as Yuuta fell asleep right after lunch and your mother came by to pick you up.

if it was me yuuta would be d e a d
like why tf you screaming bro😟