16

She'd rather be with me?

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀

Toritsuka: What color are her panties?

Y/N: Hey! I heard that.

You were walking to the movies with the boy, but he spent more time talking to his ghost friends than paying attention to you. He seemed nice before, but now you weren't so sure. 

Y/N: Maybe we should call it a night-

Toritsuka: No! We didn't even make it to the movie!

You sighed, chewing on your lower lip.

Toritsuka: Here, I made some brownies. I know you like baking, so I tried!

You looked up at him, your lips upturning into a smile.

Y/N: That's... actually very sweet of you. 

Toritsuka: Now show me your boobs.

Y/N: WHAT-

Whoopsie.

Saiki stared down at the two of you from atop a nearby building. Forced telepathy. I made L/N hear Toritsuka's true thoughts. He sighed, levitating to follow you. 

I guess I was jealous. Nice to know this date was planned, though. He narrowed his eyes as he listened to Toritsuka try to frantically explain that he didn't mean to say that.

Y/N: You're such an ass, Toritsuka.

Oh, she's walking away. She took the brownies too. 

He examined your face, noticing the wet spots on her face. Is she crying-?

'This was so stupid. I'd rather be with Saiki right now, not with that perv. What the hell was I thinking?'

Saiki's eyes widened as he followed you. She'd rather be with... me?

'Obviously, stupid.'

You turned around with a scowl despite your tear-stained face. Saiki brought himself down to the ground in front of you.

Saiki: How did you hear me?

Y/N: I didn't, I just figured you would respond like 'oh she would rather be with me?'

You mocked.

Saiki: How did you even know I was here.

Y/N: You're terrible at concealing your presence, Pinky. 

He hummed in response.

Y/N: Also, you should wear your ring more often. I don't like you hearing my thoughts.