15

Do I love her?

Do I love her?

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀

Y/N: These glasses are nice, where'd you get them?

You examined the room through the green lenses, surprised at how everything had sort of a green tint to it. Saiki watched you with astonished eyes, keeping his gaze at you in fear of turning anything else to stone. 

Y/N: It's cold in here.

You grabbed one of his hoodies that were folded on the couch and put it on, smiling to yourself. 'He's letting me get away with so much...'

The hoodie was baggy on you, reaching the middle of your thigh. You could practically feel a pair of eyes on you and you turned to Saiki, his breath hitching in his throat. 

With his glasses on your face and his sweater around you, you looked so...

so...

cute.

Before he could even register what was happening, you were inches from his face again, your brows furrowed. He breathed in and his eyes temporarily widened. 

She smells like... me...

He bathed in your scent for a moment, the mix between yours and his swelling his thoughts, putting him in a frenzy. You weren't even paying attention to this, you were focused on his eyes. You slipped the glasses down your nose like a librarian, revealing your eyes without taking them fully off. His eyes scanned yours, the warmth of your breath tickling his cheeks. He was astonished, really. 

Good grief- do I love her?

In the span of five seconds, after he realized you weren't going to turn to stone, he thought about it a lot. When he met you, all his powers, basically just everything that happened the past couple of weeks. The only reason he ruled out love in the first place is because of his x-ray vision and his telepathy. He knows the truth about everyone, how they acted on the inside usually differed from the outside.

But you were perfect, inside and out.

Y/N: Your eyes are purple?

Your voice snapped him back to reality, him blinking in confusion.

Saiki: Yes? You didn't know that?

Y/N: I always thought they were green.

He smiled and your stomach did summersaults.

Saiki: Understandable.

You pursed your lips and pushed the glasses back to your face, sighing. You got up and took the glasses off, the psychic grabbing them instantly. He sighed as he got up next to you.