Her insecurities are invalid

Her insecurities are invalid. She's beautiful.

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Y/N: Oooh, there's the store I like!

You skipped down the road, leaving the three boys behind you.

Nendo: She's really excited.

Kaidou smiled at you as you got to the store, looking at the displays in the window. You may have seemed excited, but you were nervous as hell. Trying on bathing suits should've been a girls thing, and you had originally planned it to be that way, but your insecurities stopped you. You thought girls in class were all much prettier than you, and you didn't want to seem inferior. But then again, trying them on in front of the guys would be hard too. What if they judged you, or looked at you differently? You let out a shaky breath as you entered the store, your friends trailing behind.

Y/N: Alright guys, help me find a nice bathing suit for Saturday.

Kaidou: I have to go find beach shoes, but I'll catch up with you later!

Y/N: That's fine.

You turned to the other two.

Y/N: Saiki, Nendo, choose some bathing suits for me. I'll try them on and buy the best one!

'Do I have to.'

'Yes Pinky. I have coffee jelly waiting in the fridge for you.'

'Why didn't you say that sooner?'

You chuckled as you watched him zoom around the shop, looking for the perfect bathing suit. 

Nendo: Oi, pal! Let's make it a contest, whoever picks the best one wins.

Y/N: The best one wins the coffee jelly!

Saiki: Are you challenging me?

The psychic got a determined- no, a devilish- look on his face. This will be easy. Nendo will probably pick something a pornstar would wear. L/N wouldn't like that, and I know everything she likes. Not in a creepy way. He looked over at Nendo, who, sure enough, was holding a skimpy bikini, practically salivating over it. Good grief, Saiki thought, picking up an f/c one-piece that still offered a lot of cleavage. Then he froze as he saw a two-piece in the same color. He decided to choose that one instead. All the other girls would wear bikinis and she wouldn't want to be too different. I'll stick with this one because I know she'll look good in it.

Meanwhile, you sat by the dressing room, swinging your legs back and forth like a child in thought. You saw the two boys emerge from the depths of the isles of the store and smiled, standing up.