05

I guess I could call her my friend...

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The next day at school, you and Kaidou walked through the class door and posed dramatically. Saiki looked at you with a raised eyebrow. Both of you had your hair braided with fake scars on your faces. You had eyepatches on your left eye while Kaidou had one on his right, and you had chains with crosses on them. You wore intense expressions as you waited for everyone in the room to look at you.

Nendo: Oi what's happened?

You and Kaidou exchanged glances, smirking. Kaidou hid half of his face with his bandaged hand while you put your hands on your hips.

Y/N: We can't tell you the details of our mission. It's not safe.

Nendo: Oh okay!

He gave you a thumbs up, not realizing that you wanted him to pry so you could reveal the details that you and Kaidou worked so hard on planning. Nendo walked away, leaving you and a dejected Kaidou at the door.

Y/N: Aww, I wanted to tell him!

You pouted, lifting your eyepatch to look at the blue-haired boy next to you.

Kaidou: Fear not my loyal companion! We can tell...

He pointed to a certain pink-haired psychic, smiling widely.

Kaidou: Saiki! He's great at keeping secrets.

Y/N: Alright! Off we go to Saiki-o!

Kaidou: Onward!

Saiki: Good grief.

Y/N: Saiki! Ask us about our mission.

Saiki: I couldn't care less.

Kaidou: He knows he wouldn't be able to handle it.

Saiki: No, I just don't care.

Y/N: But we have to tell him, no matter how scared he is.

Saiki: I'm not scared.

Y/N: The Dark Reunion is after him, after all.

Saiki: Huh. Me?

Kaidou: You're right, Dynamite Wings.

Saiki: Dynamite Wings?

Y/N: It's the special name only the Jet Black Wings can call me.

Saiki: That's the dumbest name I ever heard. Good grief, I'm surrounded by idiots.

Nendo: It sounds like spicy chicken wings.