04

Talking to her is so easy, too

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

*Oh, there's the new girl! I'll bless her with my presence, I'm sure she'll be happy to see that the most beautiful girl in school- scratch that, the world!!- wants to talk to her!*

Saiki shook his head to himself as he watched Teruhashi approach you. He knew this wouldn't be good; it was sorely obvious you were in a bad mood that day. Although, it might be interesting to see how this turns out.

Teruhashi: Good morning!

You didn't budge. Granted, you were scrolling through your phone with music blasting in your ears, so it wasn't your fault that you didn't hear her.

*Did she just ignore me? No, that can't be it. That's impossible! She's probably so shocked that I'm talking to her that she's speechless!*

So she tried again, not the least bit dejected.

Teruhashi: L/N? 

You didn't answer. 

Good grief. This isn't going anywhere.

'Someone's trying to talk to you, you should pay attention.'

You looked up abruptly at the sound of Saiki's voice in your head, feeling even more agitated after hearing him. You locked eyes with the popular girl before you smiling brightly. You gave her a blank expression, lowering your music.

*Now's my chance! I'll make her say offu. Even though she's pretty, she must know her place.*

She smiled brightly, a look that would make anyone fall to their knees immediately.

Teruhashi: Good morning, L/N! I just wanted to wish you a good day and ask if you wanted to hang out later!

You blinked, your blank stare never wavering. 

Y/N: Uhm thanks- wait, who are you again?

*WHAT?*

Teruhashi internally panicked, her bright smile faltering for a bit before she brightened again. 

*How could she? That's number 6 on my list of things I will never be told! It's okay, I can fix this.*

Teruhashi: I'm Kokomi Teruhashi! I introduced myself the other d-

Y/N: Kaidou! Hey JBW, over here!

You had gotten distracted by your new close friend coming in the classroom. You got up, leaving a flustered Teruhashi standing at your desk. Suddenly realizing your mistake, you looked back at her.