02

She's definitely not like anyone I've ever met before...

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Saiki looked behind him. You were right there, standing up with your hands on your hips. Saiki got scared (he hardly ever gets scared unless there's a bug!) and fell back, giving you his frightened face. You stared at him, confused. 

Y/N: Are you gonna answer me or sit there looking all scared?

Saiki collected himself and got up.

Saiki: Tell me how you got here.

Y/N: How are you talking without your mouth-

Your eyes widened in shock as you were suddenly teleported to the school roof. You looked around frantically and looked back at Saiki who just released your arm.

Y/N: What the hell... do you have the same power as me?

Saiki: That depends. What's your power?

You held your hand close to your face, your palm facing the boy in front of you.

Y/N: If you look closely, you can see colorful specks on my fingertips. I don't know how, but these allow me to stop time. 

Saiki inspected your hands, noticing the colorful freckles splattered on your palms. They were so faint that a regular person would probably need a magnifying glass to see them.

So that's how she got behind me. She stopped time and just walked there...

He straightened up, pushing his glasses back.

Saiki: We don't have the same power. I have many psychic abilities but that's not one of them. I just teleported us here.

You snorted, slightly amused.

Y/N: Lame. 

Saiki: Why couldn't I read your mind just now?

Y/N: You tried to read my mind? Creep.

Saiki: Just answer the question.

Y/N: Hm? Oh, probably because I need full focus to use my power so I have to like, turn my brain off, y'know?

You pointed to your head, chuckling a bit. Saiki's eyes narrowed. You were definitely different from all of the other psychics he knew. Aiura used her abilities for money, while Toritsuka used his to get girls. You didn't seem like you used yours for personal gain, only when you needed it. He still hadn't figured out why his mind control or x-ray vision didn't work on you. He figured he wouldn't ask.