07

ੈ✩‧₊˚˚. ༘♡ ⋆。˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Somewhere far out in the universe, 16 years ago...

Two angels floated around, doing their assigned tasks when another came into the fluffy white office. The two girls looked at the male in confusion, as this wasn't the department he was supposed to be in.

Razael: Estelle! Sage! I need you!

He hissed softly, trying not to alert the other female angels. 

Estelle: Razael! What are you doing here?

Sage: Go back to the future department before someone sees you.

The male angel looked around hurriedly, kneeling between their desks to talk.

Razael: There's something you need to see. Someone in your department messed up, and now the blood is seemingly on my hands! 

Estelle: Whatever do you mean?

Razael: Come to my department, you'll see.

With that, Razael poofed away in a flurry of silver glitter. The two female angles exchanged glances before floating up to their superior. Upon seeing the lady in all white the two smaller angels bowed gracefully.

Iridessa: What do you need? Is something the matter?

Sage: Nothing is wrong, Ma'am. We were wondering if we could take our break now? We're very tired. 

Estelle nodded, her blonde hair bobbing up and down. Iridessa eyed her workers before giving them a small ethereal smile.

Iridessa: Yes, my angels. You've worked hard today. Take the rest of the day off.

Sage & Estelle: Thank you, Miss.

The two girls disappeared with another flurry of glitter and ended up in front of the department they were asked to go to. Sage sighed, flicking a braid over her shoulder as she looked at the name. Future Department: West Wing.

Estelle: Miss Iridessa is so kind. I feel bad for deceiving her.

Sage: A friend needs us. Razael wouldn't have come if it wasn't urgent.