The Starling's Secret

Hi readers! Just wanted to post a quick announcement... that I should have posted a few weeks ago. Just in case you didn't know, I have started publishing the sequel!

😁😁😁😆😆😆🥳🥳🥳

Before I tell you guys about it, I just want to say...

Thank you all so much for all your support with 'The Alchemist's Starling'. I started this story on a whim, I never expected to get more than 50 reads. The people closest to me have no idea that I've done this - this was (still is!) my secret passion, one that I felt brave enough to share on Wattpad anonymously with all of you! I promise you all that I never expected for TAS to go this far! Flip, I didn't even know if I would finish it!

But wow! Here we are, a year later... almost 7K reads in!

That's amazing!

And it's all thanks to you!

So again, thank you! Your continued support meant the world to me! It was so encouraging to see the number of reads go up and up - and being able to share my own ideas about my favourite anime, is truly awesome! What an honour!

*****

Ah! I'm so excited! I'm having fun writing it and I really hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments - I love hearing your opinions!

Just in case you're wondering, the sequel is called 'The Starling's Secret'. The story will again focus on my OC Chisa and her journey after experiencing that horrific Flash.

To pique your curiosity, here's the blurb...

It has been 4 months since Chisa saw the horrific Flash. Every night, her nightmares show her the same bloodcurdling image she wishes she never saw. But Chisa never told anyone what she saw...

Chise questions her, wanting to help - but Chisa lies, she can't tell the truth...

How can she?

Joseph continues to torment her from inside her head - the place where he can do the most damage.

Chisa longs for freedom; freedom from the psychotic Alchemist who's ruining her life... but she's starting to lose hope. She's struggling to carry this burden on her own, but how can she ask for help when she's forbidden to speak of the Pact?

However, Chisa is learning how to use Magic - she has the potential to become a great Mage. She has the talent and the passion. The only thing is, she lacks confidence - something she cannot have while Joseph is inside her head.

She still Flashes - she has no control over them. Each new Flash disturbs her, but she burdens them alone. Everything Chisa sees, becomes reality. That's how it works...

Her entire future is set in stone...

*****

"What makes you think the future is set in stone?" He asks me, gazing at me curiously.

"That's... the way it's always been. What I see... always happens in the future." I reply hesitantly.

He smiles at me, reaching his hand out to cup my face: "You are an Oracle, yet you do not understand your own power."

*****

"You know, fear has two meanings. You can Forget Everything And Run; or you can Face Everything And Rise."

"What will you choose?"

*****

Will Chisa ever be free?

Will she ever learn to face her fear?

*****

If I've managed to grab your interest, please give it a go!

Until next time,

ilovemanga2000 💕