Take one (The Date)

(Your POV)

I had woke up with Ymir on my lap. "Y-ym-mir?" I stuttered realizing I can talk again. But she wouldn't wake up? All of a sudden she rose up, not stood up she rose up like she was floating. Her eyes were as white as heavens light with no other colour nor a pupil. She stared at me, slowly brought her hand down to her pocket and took out what looked like a knife from the undergrounds. She started to jump at my with the knife and just when she started to slice my throat..... I woke up.....

(Third Person POV)

"*gasp* HUH huh oh....." Y/n gasped when she woke up also waking up the girl with freckles laying at her feet. "Y/n are you okay? Can you talk?" Ymir questioned as she stood up and went to hug Y/n.

But to Ymirs surprise.... When she got closer to Y/n... the girl laying in the bed flinched confusing Ymir. "W-what happened to you..." Ymir asked tears threatening to stream down her face. Y/n looks at Ymir and then looks downwards. "I-Im sorry, I h-ad a d-dream that y-ou stabbed me wh-when I woke u-up" Y/n replies just barely finally getting words out with tears already streaming down her face.

Ymir then turns her pockets inside out and takes off everything so shes only in a sports bra and shorts. Y/n blushes a bit looking at Ymirs abs but then looks up to see Ymirs face. "See look, I would never stab you. Like I said Y/n I love you,lets go on a date when you get out" Ymir says. Y/ns eyes widen. Her eyes now streaming tears of happiness instead of fear as she hugs Ymir close and smiles.

(Time Skip)

Y/n was putting on a F/c Dress, with a black purse, And Black high-heels. She then went into her bathroom to do her makeup. 'Hm... Should I match it to my outfit, or just do nude makeup?' She thought to herself. She then decided to put on (Your Choice) Makeup to go along with her outfit.

As she walked down to the mess hall Christa came up to her. "Y/n I just wanted to say that Ymir told me everything and i'm genuinely so happy for you guys! I'm actually going on a date with Reiner tonight!" Christa says to Y/n. 

Giving Christa a soft smile Y/n says "Thank you Christa, and I hope your date with Reiner goes well! call me if you need anything!". And with that Y/n hugged Christa little did Christa know, Y/n was suspecting Reiner of being an imposter so she had put a tracker on Christa when she hugged her.

As Y/n walked out of the Mess hall and went outside she saw a carriage waiting for her with candles due to the fact that it was dark outside. To help if any Titans were to pop up out of nowhere Eren and The Captain Levi himself were also on the carriage. 

"Wowwwwww you look BEAUTIFUL Y/N" Eren yells, startling both Y/n and Levi. "Eren, be quite what if you would've just notified a group of Nocturnals? We'd be in deep shit!" Levi says earning a squeal but also a glare from Eren. 

Y/n bursts out laughing "HAHAHAHAH, Y'know you guys would make a cute couple" She says looking at the boys. Eren and Levi turn away from each-other as they both start blushing. Y/n just laughs as an awkward silence occurs. 

"Look guys, i'm sorry for saying that. I didn't mean to upset you or make things awkward..." Y/n says as she starts to fiddle with her fingers in her lap. "Its okay Y/n" Eren says looking at her with a big smile. "Whatever Cadet L/n" Levi says looking at her with his stone cold glare.

Once they arrive close to their destination Eren puts a blind fold over Y/n as they get out of the carriage and walk the rest of the way. "Okay, you can open your eyes now!" Eren says to Y/n as he takes off the blind fold. 

As Y/n opens her eyes she gasps. "Wow, Y-Ymir where is she?" Y/n asks. "She's waiting for you, follow the damn path before I kick you down it brat" Levi scoffs at her. 

As she walks down the path... She sees bright beautiful lights turn on and Ymir waiting outside of what looked like a tent. Y/n's eyes widen as she sees what Ymir set up. "Ymir... it's beautiful...." Y/n says running and hugging Ymir.

As Y/n and Ymir are cuddling and watching a movie Y/n gets a message from Christa

As Y/n and Ymir are cuddling and watching a movie Y/n gets a message from Christa. "OH...MY...GOD... YMIR WE HAVE TO GO! CHRISTAS IN DANGER!" She says. "WHAT" Ymir replies. "Take one of our date I guess..." Y/n says as they run back to the carriage where they find Levi and Eren kissing. "Okay, that's cute and all.... but we gotta go" Ymir says.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Just wanted to say that almost every one of the cadets are aged up and fully adults. Eren being one of them, Usually I wouldn't personally ship Ereri but this was wrote awhile ago and I don't wanna change the whole story-