Goodbye Survey Corps

Hey guys! Author-Chan here, I just wanted to say that i'm so sorry for not publishing much. I currently have the 'Virus' and my stamina is very low. My brain function isn't the best either as my memory is quite foggy and it hurts to breathe.

(Readers POV)

After I yelled at Souta and said we are leaving in 8 hours I leave to my office and start writing the letters for all of my friends and squad mates.

Ughhhhhh this is such a PAIN in MY ASS!

You decided to write these......

*Eye roll* Tch...

First I write to Levi then to Hanji, Then Sasha, Then Eren, Then Jean, Then Connie, Then Mikasa, Then Armin, and finally to Erwin.

*Sigh* Why...why did you leave me?..... 

Not even realizing until I felt a small tear on my hand...I started..crying?

"Hahahah, Why the fuck am I crying?" I then start laughing like a maniac as I'm still crying at the same time.

God what is wrong with me.....

*Knock, Knock, Knock* I hear a knock on my office door so I start wiping my tears and straighten my posture. 

"Name & Business?" I Ask. "Sasha Blouse ma'am! I'm here to bring you some paper work!" I hear Sasha respond. "Alright, Come in Sashie" I say. 

Sasha then walks into my office and bows as if her life depended on it. "H-hey! No formalities includes bowing unless we are at an event or in public!" I say, glaring at her but still smiling. She sends me the cutest laugh ever and it kind of reminds me of Historia.....

She was such a sweet girl...

"Okay Y/n! Anyways here!" Sasha says, handing me the paper work and grabbing a freshly baked potato from her pocket.

"D-" before I can get anything out I start laughing. "Whaf?" She asks with her mouth still full.

"D-do you...*giggle* Just keep a bunch of those in your pocket?! HAHAHAHA" At this point I can't stop laughing. "Yeaaaa..... I'm gonna go now.. BYE!" She answers as she runs out of my office and slams the door like always.

Okay...Let's check this out shall we?

Dear Captain Y/n L/n:

This form let's us at the Survey Corpse Front Head Quarter know that you understand by taking on a team with Levi, some missions you will only have around three to four people with you to help fight off the man eating beasts we all know as Titans.

Becoming a Captain of a squad can be difficult so we have a secret system which allows us to give all of the higher ups special key-cards to a hidden room down in the cells. If you accept or deny decides rather you live or die. So please choose wisely.

We do not expect to hear from you right away but if you do not respond withing 30 days, we will have to lock you up until you make your decision. But by then after 4 months of being locked up, if you have not decided you will be executed. 

Please note that by signing this note you will be accepting the fact that you are second Captain of the now Levi Y/n squad and take full responsibility for your group.

Please sign here:

                                                                                                                                                                 Y/N L/N

                                                                                                                                                                -----  -----

*Sigh* At least that's done and over with....Oh yeah, there's one more. Look's like it's from Commander.

Mrs Y/n

Hello Y/n this is Erwin. I'd just like to for-warn you that in about two months your squad will be going on another expedition to retrieve the Beast Titan. I've been notified about                  Ms. Historia Reiss

I've also been told that your significant other has gone missing. I'd just like to say that I am very sorry and I hope that we can find her. Before you started watching her, When she was younger she was known for running away a lot of the time when she was stressed so i'm sure she'll be back eventually.

If you need to talk I am always here, get some rest please 

- Commander Erwin Smith.

Oh Commander.....If only you knew about everything that's gone through my impeccably small mind everyday since she's left.

I slowly make my way over to Souta's room and nervously raise my hand up to his door.

"Yes?" I hear him say. I then use telepathy and tell him it's me.

"Hey, it's just me can I come in?" I ask "Sure" He replies.

Why does he seem so...off?...

"H-hey, what's wrong?" I ask Souta as I sit down on the floor beside him.

He look's at me with the most saddened eyes. He then just.....Shakes his head...

"Well, the place we are going....It's a tree house and i'm just nervous that your not gonna like it there....I want you to be comfortable so you can heal..." He answers

Wow...I-I never knew Souta cared that much...

"S-souta, it'll be fine! I love tree houses! Trust me i've always wanted a tree house!" I answer him.

It makes me a little anxious that he's worrying about me but i'm very happy that he actually thinks about me sometimes...

"Okay! We can even re-paint it if you want to! What's your favourite colour!?"

"I mean, I like F/c....How about you?" I respond to him, I think it's more than likely blue because of his hair.

"Well, Blue! I love blue it might be because of my wolf side but yeah Blue!" He replies.

*Sigh* I figured so

"Blue's nice!" I say, me and Souta then start laughing and stay in his room for awhile...

(Time Skip/ Readers POV)

Okay, i'm going to put the letters in everyone's rooms once they go to the mess hall for dinner! Then they won't see me and then Souta and I will be able to leave without any interference!

"Okay Souta, i'm going to wait outside in the hallways and when everyone is in the mess hall, i'll go put the letters on their desks and we can leave" I notify Souta.

"Yeah sure, Okay!" He replies.

I then wait in the east hall and watch as everyone comes out of their dorms which are in the south hall.

Then I put the letter's on their desks and head to Souta's room.

"Let's head out your window" I say. He nods his head in agreement as we slowly open his window and exit the building we call HQ

(Mini Time Skip/ Still Readers POV)

Now that i've finished placing everyone's note's in their dorms. I head to Souta's room with my already packed bag as we head out through his window.

I grab my horse along with Souta grabbing his and start leaving.

"Goodbye Survey Corpse...Goodbye Friends, Goodbye Levi....goodbye Ymir where ever you may be...."