Endeavor meets Izuku

A/n:
Yes its a double update!

Its the next day since Allmight formaly retired and as a result Endeavor climed the ranks as the number 1 hero.

When Enji was announced as the top hero no body was there to cheer him on. Instead they were talking about who this Evil Broccoli was supposed to be. And safe to say the burning hot trash was not happy.

As a result the next day he barged into UA to consult with Nezu to find out who was this Evil Broccoli they speak of and defeat this thing.

So with his ugly game face on he charged in UA and when he reached the door of Nezu he read

Prepare to die! Enter if you dare >:3

That seemed to be written in red paint the color of blood. But that did not stop him, like the stupid hot headed idiot he is.

He opened the door without knocking and was greeted with a wooden chair right at his face.

The flaming person burned the chair without a second thought and blinked and thought to himself that Nezu was stupid to think that a mere chair could stop him, and the fact that it was wood made it more idiotic.

But you see, Nezu is a lot of things and stupid, certainly isnt one of them.

At the moment he blinked a knife was right at his face. The chair was a distraction and the knife was right behind it. And of course it was fire proof.

When the knife was about to hit his head it stoped and was caught by none other than Izuku who poped oit from the vents just like how Nezu taught him.

It was their first father son bonding since Izuku signed the papers right when Allmight annouced his retirement from duty.

The flaming pile of garbage was pissed. A kid that came out of no where caught a knife and he couldnt.

Endeavor: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Izuku: Thats what you say to someone who just saved your head from being sliced open? Maners kid, you need to learn them.

Nezu: Izuku dear, would you please come here I think our uninvited visitor needs to talk to me.

Izuku: Okay, but let me remind you to replace the knives with rubber ones since you dont want to kill a hero that could save thousands of people, you just want to scar them.

Nezu: I shall order them soon, but i wanted to test run it before you know. Its a shame that even the new number one hero cant defend himself against this simple trick.

Izuku: It seems that he needs more training.

Nezu: Indeed. And to think hes an alumni.

Endeavor: ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME RAT?!

Nezu: I think you are in no place to talk as you barged into my office, without knocking and was uninvited.

Endeavor: Whatever demon bear rat thing I came here to get info about a certain someone nothing else.

Nezu: Who might that be?

Endeavor: Im looking for this Evil Broccoli Allmight mentioned in his retirement speech. I need to meet this thing for myself.

Nezu: Oh you already met him.

Endeavor: IF I ALREADY MET THIS THING THEN I WOULDNT BE HERE!

Izuku: I'll handle this Dadzu.