Parenting is Hard

With Aizawa

Aizawa: Thats weird... they just stoped moving for a solid 20 seconds, its like they were frozen and stuck in their own minds.

The ravenette was thinking of whether to go down stairs and check up on them just to see if theres some weird stuff going on.

Its like he could already feel Nezus blood lust leeking out of the space from the door, kinda like the gates of olympus but you dont want to go inside.

If he didnt know any better hed think that Nezu was like a son of Atheana or something.

God hes hanging out to much with Tensei and had all these greek mythology in his head.

Tensei used Nico Di Angelo to get him into Percy Jackson. How  d a r e  he use a gay icon to bait him into reading something thus getting him addicted.

He subconciously touched the scar under his eye from the last time the principal went feral because of Izuku, thinking back to that horrid day.

Hobo snaped himself out of his memories and diverted his attention back to the 2 problem children

He sees them have this heavy tension around them and they both look at each others eyes like searching for something, like a clue.

Before he knew it his son bolted from the couch and went to the table they were working on earlier and started looking through notebook per notebook.

On the other hand Izuku busted out the phone on what the sleep loving man assumes to be the demon rats gift.

He saw the greenette dialing a number and then talking, and without a second to waste a hole in his beautiful carpet appeared.

Then the door to the room he is in opened with a bang and his explosive blonde burst in and shoved a notebook on his chest and proceeded to speed his way out of the room.

Before he could react the green haired boy he was supposed to watch jumped in without hesitation followed by his son, who was using his quirk to propel himself faster.

He first thought that his son was a genius for using his quirk in such a creative way by himself.

And then he scolded himself for thinking that when his son and his friend just jumped into a hole in the middle of his living room, without any idea on where they are or where their headed or are they going to be safe.

I mean hes still new to the father thing so he still couldnt control his proud father skill but he is getting there.

He knows inside hes just another dotting dad who happens to be in a tsundere body.

Aizawa: I SHOULD HAVE DUCKING BOUGHT THOSE PARENT 101 BOOKS! ARE ALL CHILDREN THIS PROBLEMATIC?!

He yelled as the image of his son diving head first into a random balck hole in the middle of his carpet!

He stood up from his chair, about to go after the problem children when he felt something hit the floor.

The notebook that his son harshly given him without a single word.

He squated down and grabbed the notebook, labeled with a drawing of a trashcan that was burning and at the corner of the cover was a doodle of an evelope shaded black.

He looked back at the screen he was looking at and saw that the hole was gone. He thought to himself on what he was going to do.

He might be a pro hero, but nobody trains you how to handle 2 kids who jump inside a hole without aby hesitation after one of those kids shoved a notebook in your chest while the other is a literal switch to the atomic bomb that is Nezu.

He opened it and what he saw was both outstanding, surprising, and scary. Basicaly all the words hed describe Evil Broccoli with so he knew that that greenette demon was responsible for this.
_

_________

Short Profile

Name: Todoroki Enji
Alias: Flame Hero: Endeavor 
Date of Birth: August 8
Height: 195cm
Blood type: AB
Quirk: Hellflame

Status as of 20xx

Alive
Family: Rei Todoroki
              Touya Todorok
               Fuyumi Todoroki
              Natsuo Todoroki
           Shoto Todoroki

The next pages detailed his recent crimes.

From property damage, bribary, illegal transactions, connections to the black market. These crimes filled the first few pages of the thick notebook

When the underground hero reached the mid point he was already feeling disgusted that the current no. 1 hero is such trash. But when he turned the page what he saw sent him off the edge.
______
️Trigger Warning⚠️
mentions of rape and abuse

[Insert date of crime]

Crime: Rape and Abuse
Victims: Rei and Fuyumi Himura Todoroki

Eiji Todoroki came home drunk after his encounter of pro hero Nezu earlier that day  and patrol.
He then dragged his wife into the bedroom while his quirk is activated and then proceeded to violate her.
An hour later he went out of the room and entered the sleeping Fuyumis room and dragged her out of bed into his room where he forced his child to watch as he violates his wife again.
He had attempted to also violate Fuyumi but Rei had stopped him, causing her to get beaten up, with the child still watching.
This continued on until 6 am.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

[Insert date of crime]

Crime: Abuse
Victims: Natsuo and Shoto Himura Todoroki

Eiji proceeds his normal routine of abusing Shoto under the pretense of quirk training.
(Return to Vol. 1 of Flaming Hot Trash Balckmail for details on 'normal routine')
Natsuo then accidentaly stumbles near the room the criminal is training Shoto and is then dragged inside and forces the youngest child to use his quirk against his brother.
Shoto refuses and so Eiji explodes with anger causing his quirk to get out of hand, burning both of his children, and then procceds to train almost passed out Shoto once again once he throws the unconcious body of Natsuo outside of the training room.
__________

Aizawa is disgusted when he read the 2 entries after the middle point.

He just skimmed the rest of the notebook and found simmilar dark crimes recorded in the notebook.

At the back cover there was a pocket, and when he opened it, he saw photos of the previous records, proof of what was being shone.

He was morrified. How can Eiji Todoroki still be a Pro Hero with his dirty record?

One thing is for sure, he had to give this to someone trustworthy. There was only one person that came into mind:

Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa