Playdate! part 2

:ZUKU!!!!

Izuku: KACCHAN!!!!!

Part 2

Kacchan, also known as Katsuki. He is a close childhood friend of Izuku and acts as the right hand man in their tiny organization.

They both run to each other meeting midway and hug. Katsuki was smilling ang giggling with joy. Izuku had small tears at the corner of his eyes, overwhelemed with the joy of seeing his right hand man after so long.

Aizawa wasted no time and pulled out his phone and took over 100 photos, hes going to sort it out later and put it in his folder.

He was so jelous that Hizashi was there when he first chuckeld so hes going to get back at him with recording his giggles.

Katsuki is still a demon, with a tendancy to explode and get angry, but they understand that its a draeback of his quirk, i mean who wouldnt get mad if youre sweating more than the average human 24/7.

Aizawa then walked away wanting to look at the cctv cameras and watch them from there. Since Hizashi is on duty today he had to watch the kids.

Izuku: Now that the heartwarming reunion is over lets go down to busness shall we General Kacchan?

Katsuki: Dammit Commander at least let me experience an emotion other than anger and annoyance.

Izuku: You know I didnt mean it that way.

Izuku said as he pouted, crossing his arms while puffing up his cheeks and looking to the side.

Katsuki: Im just messing with you boss, I know we have a lot to do and no matter how smart you are you still need another set of hands.

Izuku: Good! Now news from 19897, and his squad opened up a new window to expand our reach.

Katsuki: I heard but its going to be risky, 19897s squad will have to go in deep, without any contact with us for who knows how long. How can we be sure they wont turn on us?

Izuku: We are talking about 19897, 4129, 201571 as the heads. They are the first people that we reached out to, weve known them ling enough and the amount of loyalty and belief they have in our cause is outstanding to stay the least.

Katsuki: They wont have any forms of communication with us to ensure secrecy, all im asking for you to figure out is how to keep an eye on them through a third party.

Izuku: Now that I can do. Now thats settled I need you train the new additions. They will replace 19897s post. We also need to update our files.

Katsuki: When are you going to show your face to the new recruits?! I mean come on your the Boss for gods sake, just show yourself to them! Whats the harm?!

Izuku: The problem is my appearance General. I dont exactly look like the boss now do I? Plus its a direct order, from your Commander. Now help me choose which information to give to the association and the police then we can give out the money to those who need them. Im afraid Ive been gone for too long, and we already lost 1.

Katsuki: you do know its not your fault right. I told them that we are still kids and are also facing a rough patch so we cant always provide support but is doing our best to do so.

Izuku: okay, okay. You win this time, now lets go 'play' kacchan.

The greenette said beaming and silently grabbing his notebooks and pens fro his bag, excited to write again with his best friend.