𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

"𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆."

𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, like everyone else, had heard all kinds of talk of some ruthless vigilante running around the states calling themselves 'The 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫' - a lone survivor who's out saving the innocent and out for the blood of those who hunt the innocent.

He never truly thought much about it until he began to encounter the Witcher for himself, and when they cross paths again, he's compelled to find a way to express his gratitude.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫, after spending well over a decade out surviving on her own and using her special skills to help those in need, has never thought she could actually settle down anywhere. Then she meets Joel Miller and his younger brother Tommy and suddenly she feels her life beginning to change beyond her own will.

She's reluctant to break old habits but one person in particular begins to help her see that it's a life worth living.

𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭:

(𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴/𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘛𝘓𝘖𝘜.)

𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. - An Amazon Prime series

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬) - by Andrzej Sapkowski

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐫 𝟏&𝟐. - Movies starring Denzel Washington.

𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙:

𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 @𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐯𝐢

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴.