fluff ━ ' , jealousy , ' ━ aether x scaramouche

"Childe! You're here again!" Aether happily shouts and waves at the blonde boy coming on over to where he is. Aether was smiling really brightly that it could even bring tears to one's eyes. It even made Childe smile like an idiot.

"Aether! How are you?" Childe says happily. He was about to go in for a hug but it might be too awkward to do so. So, he decided to just chat and talk to him for a while without any physical contact needed.

"I'm doing pretty good!" Aether answers, still smiling.

"How adorable!!" Childe thinks to himself. He calms himself down and then prepares to talk once more.

"That's great! How's.... hunting?" Childe, desperately trying to keep the conversation alive, asks him random stuff. This is basically one of those talks where someone just comments about the how great the weather is or whatever. Small talk, basically.

"Little hard every now and then but, nothing I can't handle!" Aether smugly says, grinning. Childe suddenly puts on a mischievous smirk on his face as he grabs Aether's chin.

"Well, if it gets too hard, call me~." Childe smiles at Aether. Even though he said he didn't need any physical contact, he just couldn't handle it anymore. Meanwhile, Aether was still puzzled on what the other male just did. 

"O-ok..." Aether awkwardly replies, blushing. Mostly out of being flustered, but also in second-hand embarrassment. 

"Ah..! Right, I'll have to go to Northland bank now, duty calls." Childe smiles before turning his back. He puts up and waves at the left behind Aether. Aether also held up his hand to wave goodbye but, Childe was already miles away from where he last was.

Without any hint or conspicuous actions, one other male was watching everything that was happening from the sidelines, angered. It was none other than, Scaramouche. His hate for Childe has never been this high before. Seeing the move he just pulled, made him hate him even more.

Actually, I think Childe noticed Scaramouche and that was the reason why he decided to do it. Considering that possibility, it made Scaramouche even angrier. He had just returned from a mission in Inazuma so, he thought that he might be able to spend some time with Aether. He didn't expect some other person to meddle in.