fluff ━ ' , something genuine, ' ━ raiden shogun x m/fem!reader

[Modern AU.]

"Everything is set and ready, your majesty." You say, standing properly while holding the car door open. 'Your majesty' was this beautiful adult woman with long braided violet hair that goes behind her back and a hairpin on her right side. Her name was 'Raiden Ei'. She's an extremely successful businesswoman to the point that she might even be richer than most queens.

"Excellent." She says, getting into the car and then fixing herself as soon as she sits. She then glances over at you, staring at you in the eyes. You feel slightly wary of her stares but, you sigh, calming down.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" She asks, having an innocent face. It was still so surprising to you that she could easily switch up her personalities. When she's at work or at her office, she's the most serious person you would ever see in your life. But when she's relaxed or with her friends or something, she's extremely gentle and sweet.

"I'm quite alright in being here." You answer her offer, not wanting to suddenly make a scene or breaking the meeting. You would if you can but, you're more worried about breaking everything she works so hard for.

"...A shame but, it's your choice. I'll be leaving now." She says after closing the car door but rolling down the window to talk to you. She eyes were so... innocent-looking. It makes you wonder whether or not this was the real 'Raiden Shogun'. 

"Safe travels, your majesty." You smile at her, soon bowing but, as you were about to turn your back and leave to get back into the house, you see her pouting, having grumpy but adorable eyes.

"Stop with that. I told you to call me Ei." She says, still pouting. You chuckle slightly, finding her expression quite cute. While you would like to call her by her name, you just stop yourself because of thinking about the consequences.

"I can't possibly show any disrespect to you. I am merely your assistant therefore, I am still not worthy to call you by name." You tell her, slightly regretting it. You wanted to get close to her at some point but you were simply scared that you might get fired the moment you treat her wrongly.

"Yes. My assistant, for 10 years or more. But, clearly you aren't going to listen. I'll meet with you later." She says sarcastically, sighing afterwards. She then looks at you, smiling slightly as if she has given up. She then nods, seemingly at the front mirror to signal the driver as she waves at you.

"Understood." You say as she then rolls up the window. You get a slight glimpse of her serious face before it gets covered by the darkness of the glass. The car then starts to drive off as you bow, soon getting into the house once again.