Chapter 4: Escaping The First Order

Y/N's P.O.V

After landing on the Star Destroyer Poe and I are taken to separate interrogation rooms.

I was taken by Captain Phasma and locked up.

Y/N: You know, I usually let a girl buy me dinner first before I let her tie me down.

Captain Phasma: Quiet, Resistance scum.

She then leaves the room.

I can't help but realise that Kylo hasn't come to interrogate me about where the map fragment is.

He can't use any force tricks on me, but he could on Poe.

I then use the force to see if I can find out where Poe is, but all I can hear is Poe screaming in pain.

Rey's P.O.V

After a long day of scavenging and getting a small amount of portions for my efforts I head back to my AT-AT home and make dinner for myself.

I sit outside to eat and putting on an old Rebel pilot helmet just for fun, that is one of the only things that does bring me any sort of joy, especially since my parents left.

I then hear beeping noises and it sounds like two droid's.

I get up and grab my staff, once I make it over the small hill I see Teedo trying to take two droid's, one of them being a BD unit.

After convincing Teedo to let them go and leave I use my knife to cut the BD unit free.

BB unit: (Angrily Beeps.)

Rey: Shhhh!

BD unit: (Beeps.)

Rey: That's just Teedo, he wants you guys for parts. He has no respect for anyone, especially droid's.

BD unit: (Beeps softly.)

Once Teedo leaves I look down at the BD unit and notice one of the his antennas are slightly bent.

I kneel down infront of the droid.

Rey: One of your antennas is bent.

The droid leans forward, so I can take it out and straighten it again.

Rey: So, where did you two come from?

BB unit: (Beeps excitedly.)

I then look to the BB unit.

Rey: Really classified? Yeah me too, big secret.

I then put the antenna back in the BD unit's head.

Rey: Well Nima outpost is in that direction. Oh and be careful on Kelvin's ridge, you two would end up drowning in the sand.

I get up to walk away.

BD unit: (Beeps happily.)

Rey: No! You two can't stay with me.

After hearing the two of them beep sadly.

I look back and realise I can't leave them on their own. I then signal them to follow.

Rey: In the morning you both go.

BD unit: (Beeps.)

Rey: It's nice to meet you both. I'm Rey. And you're welcome.

So I take the two droid's home and agree to help them find whoever it is they're waiting.

Poe's P.O.V

After being interrogated by Ren I hear the cell doors open and I see a stormtrooper there.