Chapter 16: Finding Luke Skywalker

(Planet: Ahch-To)

Y/N's P.O.V

As soon as we come out of lightspeed we see the planet Ahch-To below us.

Y/N: Alright Chewie, let's take her down.

Chewbacca: (Growls.)

We take the Falcon down and as soon as we get into the planet's atmosphere I can sense uncle Luke's presence on the planet.

I turn back to face Rey.

Y/N: He's here.

Rey: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah, I can feel it.

Chewie and I take the Falcon down and land it on the island that Luke is on.

Rey, Chewie and I exit the ship along with R2 and BD.

Y/N: Come on, Rey let's go and find him.

She nods to me.

We walk up some steps and look down to Chewie who was standing next the the Falcon's ramp with R2 and BD.

Chewie growls to us and we both smile at him.

We carry on up the steps until we reach what seems to be a small village with little huts, as we continue on I feel the pain in my leg again.

Y/N: Ahhh.

Rey walks over to me and puts her hand on my cheek.

Rey: You okay?

I nod.

Y/N: Yeah, it's just my leg still hurts a bit. I'll be okay though.

She smiles at me and pecks me on the lips.

Rey: Come on, just a bit further.

I nod and smile at her.

Y/N: Let's go.

We walk up up the steps until we reach the top of the mountain. When we get there we see a hooded figure standing at the edge of the mountain.

The figure then turns around and removes his hood to reveal Luke Skywalker. Uncle Luke's eyes widen when he sees my face.

I look at Rey and she opens up her bag and passes me the Skywalker lightsaber.

I take the saber and point it towards Luke so that he can take it.

And by the look on his face he already knows the reason why Rey and I are here.

I just hope he'll help us out and be what we need to stop the First Order and, bring peace back to the galaxy.

(A/N: Well that's it for TFA part of this story. Next time will be TLJ.)

🎉 You've finished reading Star Wars Male Reader X Son of Han Solo & Princess Leia Organa Episode 7 TFA 🎉