03 ⇢ clair de lune

PARIS, FRANCE
EIFFEL TOWER

"Wow M'lady, you got to the scene faster than ever today. Taking a new shortcut, my queen of the suburbs?" Chat asked, making goo-goo eyes at his heavenly crush.

Marinette—disguised as Ladybug, of course—rolled her eyes at her silly chaton.

Although she dismissed his comment, her shortened trip to battle 'Miss Behavior', the latest villain sent by Hawk Moth, was an amazing advantage. She was no longer winded on arrival, and Chat Noir didn't need to hold off the akumtized victim while waiting for his partner to show up.

"I'd say we kicked ass twice as fast. Would you agree with me, Bugaboo?" he asked, twirling his staff to show off.

"You're right, it was awfully easy. I wonder if Hawk Moth is feeling okay..." Ladybug said, her overwhelming sense of empathy knowing no bounds.

"You're seriously worried about the state of our sworn enemy?" Chat scoffed, sauntering over to his lady.

"Hey, he's a miraculous holder, just like us. Something must have happened for him to stop doing good and start doing evil..." the super-girl pondered, deep in thought.

"Well, how about you and I go for a walk across the street at the Trocadéro and we can discuss it? Or, we could discuss other things..." the sly cat said, slithering an arm around his partner. She quickly took his hand off of her, her earrings emitting a beeping sound to signal that her time with Chat was almost up.

"As much as I would love to, mon chaton, I need to bug out." She said, grabbing at her waist for her yo-yo.

"Tell your friends that us city dwellers say hi!" Chat joked, flashing a smile at the girl.

"Actually," Ladybug trailed off, throwing her yo-yo to wrap around a beam of the tower, "I'm a city dweller too, now."

And with that, she was off.

"And how in the hell did you pull that off?" Chat shouted after her, sighing as she swung out of view. Respecting her privacy, he hung back for a minute before using his staff to travel in the same direction that his partner did moments ago.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩ ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

LYCÉE FAURÉ
CÉZANNE DORMITORY

Just as Marinette had cooled down from her battle earlier, while she was relaxing on the couch in the Quad 13 common room, Alya busted through the door.

"Marinette! Thank the lord that someone's home. I just can't keep this in!" she squealed, practically jumping up and down.

"What is it?" the blunette asked, stretching as she stood up off of the couch to approach the elated girl.

"They may just be some dumpy clips on my phone, but I got my very first pieces of footage for my exposé on Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Alya cheered, pulling out her phone to show off her videos.

"I'm sorry," Marinette started, a little dumbfounded. "Did you say exposé?"

"Yup! I'm gonna find out their true identities."