11⇢ one perfect moment

PARIS, FRANCE
NOTRE DAME
NOVEMBER

Ladybug and Chat Noir stood by the massive bells of Notre Dame, each on the opposite side of them in order to hide their identities from each other. They de-transformed, the tired kwamis leaving their respective miraculous jewelry.

"This guy sucks. I've never needed to use my cataclysm twice before." Adrien—unbeknownst to the girl hidden just a few yards away—complained.

Marinette—unbeknownst to the boy hidden just a few yards away—sighed as she fed Tikki. "The same thing goes with me and my lucky charm. Things are escalating at an extreme level, you think we can handle it?" the young girl leaned her head back against the cool bell behind her, taking it all in. Few people had managed to get this close to the bells of Notre Dame, it was only appropriate to enjoy the experience as she caught her breath.

Adrien cleared his throat as Plagg finished up his cheese. "Yeah. I'll see you back out there, Milady." Marinette was surprised at how soon he was able to head back out, expecting him to take a longer breather.

She heard a deep voice utter, "Plagg, claws out!" before footsteps ran off into the distance.

The blunette looked down at Tikki, who gave her a shrug in response. With a quick, "Tikki, spots on!" the young girl was off, trailing behind her partner.

It didn't take the duo long to defeat the villain with their revitalized powers, the possessed character dubbed 'Mystery Man' quickly succumbing to their lucky charm and cataclysm. Ladybug swiftly cleansed the akuma, releasing the renewed butterfly from her yo-yo. She let her 'miraculous ladybugs' do the rest of the work, saving Paris from any damages.

"Hey, M'ladybug, you want to hang out after this?" Chat asked, interrupting her routine as she walked over to the de-transformed akuma victim. She simply nodded in response, wanting to quickly converse with the victim before she reverted to her normal self, and then had to transform into Ladybug all over again.

After all of the akuma aftermath was dealt with, Ladybug joined Chat Noir atop Notre Dame, the height of the cathedral allowing for an excellent view of the Seine. It would've been romantic—if they hadn't been fighting a supervillain a few minutes prior.

"LB, can I ask you a question?" Chat Noir swung his feet back and forth, dangling them off of the side of the famous structure.

Ladybug nodded in response. "As long as it isn't a stupid question."

Chat gave her a weak chuckle, swallowing harshly as he prepared to speak up again. The girl was quite surprised by his mannerisms. In their first six months of working together, she had never seen Chat so nervous. It was downright comical to see the sly boy so out of character.

"Hypothetically, if I uncovered your civilian identity... what would you want me to do?" Chat questioned his Lady, leaning his head over to take a good look at her reaction.

Ladybug, naturally, began to panic.

"Y-you know?" she asked, starting to break a sweat. A fire was quickly lit in her, spreading across her entire being. Although the two were sitting out in the chilly autumn weather, she could've sworn they were transported straight into the sweltering summertime.

Chat shook his head, placing a hand on her shoulder to re-assure her. He did this often, even when she spoke to him as Marinette.