chapter 1

Before i start here is a trigger warning for the series.

It will contain :

Death

Self destructive thoughts

Self injury

Self-death

Hallucinations

I stepped out of my bedroom , putting my white gloves on. I was in my school uniform as it was monday. To be honest i had never been a huge fan of the school. No not the school , i do enjoy gambling , there is a girl on the council i hate. Sayaka igarashi , the presidents number one suck up.

"Good Morning daughter." my father greeted me as i walked past the kitchen .

"Good morning father." i nodded back.

"Your mother has taken sora to school in the limo so you need to drive riko in your car today." he said , looking back at his paper.

"Is she in the bmw?" i asked putting on my shoes.

"Yes." he took a sip of his tea.

"Thank you father." i nodded and headed out the door.

===================

"Remember riko , anyone gives you-" i started.

'Yes yes i know!" she interrupted.

"And work on your poker face." i snapped walking into the school.

====================

I walked into my classroom and sat down , it was currently 7:50 and my meeting started 8:15.

"If it isnt little miss mittens." i turned my head watching jun tease mary , she had recently become a house pet and was getting a lot of backlash about it.

"I was talking to you" slap . i watched mary stumble abit.

"Alright jun thats enough." i stood up.

"Awe , thats cute. You think you can do something." he mocked looking at me.

I swiftly walked over to marys desk and looked at the insults.

"Idiot" i started reading them out. " bitch , slut , hoe , whore." i sighed and looked up and jun.

"Bold words coming from such a petty mouth."  i muttered .

"Excuse me!" in seconds he had me pinned to the wall by my neck.

I heard a small gasp from mary.

"Jun. please remember who the fuck you talkking to." in seconds i had grabbed his arm and twister it will i heard a small crack.

"OW!" he let go and stumbled out the classroom.

"Take him to the nurse." i said , this whole time i had my neutral face on.

"He trapped his arm."

The kids i were looking at nodded and rushed off.

"Are you ok?" i looked over at mary , rubbing my neck in annoyance .

"Yeah. thanks i guess." she muttered looking at her feet.

"Yeah. don't mention it." i said walking back to my seat and picking up my phone. I dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"y/n?"

"Yes , i need you to do something for me." i said , anger slightly hinting at my tone.