chapter 16

Ririka stormed out the room , she was telling y/n weather midari liked it or not.

=================

"Y/N!" she yelled across the hall.

"Hmm?" i tilted my head.

" i need to talk to you- its important!"

===============

"So- it was all a prank - organised by midari-"  i asked .

"Yes- mary still loves you- and i kinda like someone else..." ririka looked at the floor.
Truth is. She did like Mary also , but she couldn't hurt you. And this prank , she saw how much it would affect you.

"Yeah , i thought you liked yumemi , by the way you look at her." i muttered. The same way she looks at Mary.

"SHUT UP-" she panicked.

"Sorry sorry-"i thought for a moment. "Thats not cool ririka."

"I-i know -im sorry-" she looked at me pleadingly.

"Its fine." i sighed. "I dont care."

"y/n-"

"- i don't care , i don't care." i walked away. " i have party planning to do , with the ONE person that didn't do the stupid dare."

================

"YUMEKO!" i yelled as i entered the council room.

"Neyahahah she looks pissed." runa giggled.

"Shut up !" i yelled , i graded yumekos hand. Runa raised a eye brow but said nothing.

"We are going , NOW" she got up quickly and followed me.

I stopped at the turn and turned back , mary was looking at me sadly.

"Mary you stupid idiot." i glared at her. " your lucky i love you so fucking much." i stormed out. I knew it was only a matter of time untill it was reall untill Mary and ririka did end up together. And I had tried so hard to be understanding. But I couldn't.

=========================================

A week later

=========================================

"Ok so , is everything is ready for tonight?' i was pacing the front room.

Yumeko was reading over plans , mary was asleep on the sofa and ririka was texting someone.

"Calm down honey." kirari walked in.

"But what-" i stopped as ririka shreaked and throw her phone across the room.

I quickly picked it up and looked at it.

"WOAH OMG I DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT-" i turned her phone off. "WHO TF WAS THAT?" i burst out laughing.

"S-shut up!" she was blushing madly.

Mary raised her head. " if you dont shut up i swear to god ill..." she yawned.

"You will what huh?" i raised a eyebrow.

"You will see" she smiled at me evily.

"Bold one huh?" kirari laughed.

Now my face was the same shade of red as ririkas. " s-shes all talk no act" i snapped.

"A-anyways-" i shook my head.

"Who was that?" i turned back to ririka.

"Yumemi.." she muttered.

"WOAH WHAT-" i stared at her." is there something you wanna tell me ririka ?" i sat down next to my sister smirking , giving her phone back.

"U-um-" she was a blushing mess.

"I see , i thought as much-" ririkas phone pinged , i was the only one close enough to see what it was.

"RIGHT-" i walked away. "Ririka- please for the love of god change your settings so no one can see the texts-"

"Shut up!" she glared at me.

"Can someone tell me whats going on-" kirari started and stopped when she saw me dialing a number.

"Hi girl!" you could hear the cheery voice of yumemi.

"Heya yumi !" i laughed.

"What can i do for ya?"

"I was wondering if you wanna come to my opening party , i dont know , maybe sing a few songs?"

"Of course i will! Ill be there at 7 , see ya!!"

I hung up.

"What was that-" yumeko looked up.

"We need some sort of entertainment." i shrugged , yumeko nodded in agreement .

Ririkas eyes widened as she looked at her phone , she got up and quickly left the room , as she passed me i muttered. "Send a picture back i might just kill you."

"I-IM NOT- SHUT UP-" she rushed upstairs.

I laughed then went to sit down next to yumeko , i rested my chin on her shoulder so i could see the plans.

"So mary" kirari started , i wasnt paying attention , me and yumeko wher elooking over the plans.

"WHAT KIRARI- NO SHE HASN'T-" that made me and yumeko look up.

"My darling sister , leave mary alone , what did you say?"

"I asked if you had ever sent her photos like the ones ririka got." kirari looked at my flatly.

"EXCUSE ME-" i spluttered as yumeko started laughing her ass off."OF COURSE I HAVEN'T DIPSHIT!"

Mary and yumeko where laughing and i threw a pillow at my sister.

=============

I was stood in the corner , i had my white suit on , and i was panicking.

"y/n where are you? People will be arriving soon!" yumeko was looking for me.

"Y-yeah i know , ill only be a minute-"  i took a few breaths and walked into the ballroom.

"There you are!" yumeko rushed over.

"Sorry sorry!" i apologised .

We turned as yumemi staggered into the room.

"You good there yumi?" i asked confused .

"Yep! Yep! Mhm!" she walked over shakily.

A few seconds later i watched ririka walk over to kirari in the same state.

"Yumemi you dirty bitch!" i laughed and nudged her.

"Hey shut up!" she laughed.

"Ewie , with my sister too really?"  i shook my head. " not surprised after the photos."

"SHUT UP I STG!"

==========================

Yumemi was on a platform , singing bubblegum bitch.

I was stood at the side while yumeko did all the socailising.

"y/n saki?" i frose , saki?

"No sorry , its momobami now." i turned around ."what the fuck are you doing here- who let you in-"

"Thats not a very friendly welcome is it now , babe." the girl stood infront of me.

"N-no get out right now ! get out!" i couldnt move , how was she here , why , who let her in.

"Please go...iruma..."