chapter 5

I re-entered my house with mary and yumeko.

"Can you guys wait here two secs , i just need to check the guest rooms are ok." i walked upstairs , leaving them to look around the huge house.

I walked over to rikos room and locked it from the outside.

I checked two of the guest rooms and they looked ok so i walked back downstairs.

" ok , the guest rooms are fine som ill show you them now."

==================

I was in the kitchen making food . i had given the maids the night off as they all looked stressed , so i was making dinner.

Mary and yumeko where in there rooms unpacking , surely their parents cared they were semi-living with a total stranger?

I smelt a burning , then the fire alarms went off.

I quickly took the chicken out the over , which had caused this . safe to say it wasnt edible .

I rushed over to the alarm monitor and turned it off.

"What was that noise!" mary was running down the stairs.

"Just the fire alarm , im very sorry." i apologised.

"Why are you so formal all the time , your a kid , lighten up." ,mary rolled her eyes and walked past me.

"Since you clearly cant cook ill make us all some noodles-" she stopped as my phone started ringing.

"Sorry i gotta take this , its the president." i answered .

"Hello?" i paused as she talked. " i told you last week im not doing that anymore-" i was cut off. " i dont care ask sayaka or something , i have guests anyways."

She spoke again.

"Mary and yumek- ok literally shut up-" i said as she said something about mary.

"Anyways , figure that one out yourself . yes yes whatever goodbye kirari." i hung up annoyed.

" your gonna be a house pet for life after talking to her like that." yumeko commented making me jump , since when was she there.

"I think im good" i smirked.

"What did she want anyways?" mary asked .

"Call it a favour" i giggled .

"Im lost," yumeko tilted her head at me as we both sat on the stools at the island.

"Its a long story.." i muttered as mary sat down opposite us , putting the noodles down.

Mary started eating . " tell us!" yumeko complained .

"She wanted urm..'fun'.." i muttered.

Mary choked on the noodles. " i-im sorry what-" she spluttered.

"Again , a long story." i started eating leaving mary and yumeko to ask questions.

"Are you two dating?" yumeko asked , i watched mary tense up a bit at this.

"No , we never have . we have never had feelings for eachother or any of the sort." i stated.

"Then why?" yumeko looked confused.

" eh bored i guess.." i looked at my fork. " anyways , i called it off after i met someone." i stood up and put my empty bowl in the sink.

"Who?" yumeko enquired .

"You sure are a nosey one huh." i walked back over and sat down.

Yumeko nodded.

"Well , i since you asked so nicely." i lent over and whispered in yumekos ear. "I think you know exactly who , dont know." i pulled away and she nodded.