chapter 11

"y/n , a visitor." a nurse came in. sora asleep on a neiboring bed.

"Ok.." i was confused , who on earth could that be?

The door flung open and yumeko burst in.

"Yumeko-" i tried to stop her but she flung her arms around me tighty. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU CANT DIE!"

"Yumeko calm down- im fine-" i tried to protest then stopped seeing someone else stood at the door.

"Saotome." i nodded at her. She looked upset.

"Mary just tell her , she will understand!" yumeko pleaded.

"Fine.." i motioned for mary to come in.

"W-well , the vise president told me to stay away from you - apart from it wasnt her - it was some girl iruma had hired - a-and she said she would hurt you i-if i went near you- so i broke up with you and i never stopped -" she stopped looking at her feet.

"For someone who never stopped , you seem to be struggling to find you words?" i giggled abit .

"T-this isnt funny!" she glared at me.

"Maybe not for you ." i agreed.

"I s-"

"Just shut up and come here a sec." i snapped , yumeko backed away and sat on the end of my sisters bed.

As soon as she was close enough i pulled her into a tight hug.

"Im sorry mary." apparently the use of her first name again pushed her over the edge as she started crying , hugging me back.

=====================

( very short bc i have a huge chapter next , very very sad)