chapter 21

"President- thats ririka and mary-" sayaka stared at us hopelessly.

"Yes , i cans see that sayaka..." kirari thought for a moment . "normally , anyone who played my sister wouldn't see the light of day again...but i cant do that to ririka , for obvious reasons..."

"I dont want anything to happen....to ririka." i muttered.

"Speak for yourself y/n, i want nothing to do with her anymore!" yumemi hissed out.

"Umm..kirair behind us-" yumeko whispered.

Ririka and mary appeared.

"Ririka , i think you should leave-" sayaka started. All of a sudden i picked up a glass vase and threw it , it just went over their heads.

"Y/N!" kirari glared at me.

"If i wanted to hit them , i would have!" i hissed back.

"Whats going on..?" mary asked.

"Oh please! Dont act dumb!" i played the recording again.

====================

"..." i was met with silence.

"Ririka , done you dare tell her-" mary started.

"Sorry mary...as nice as you are- shes my sister." ririka turned to face me and yumemi.

"Listen to it again." she said bluntly. " listen to what i say."

We did.

"So...you dont like her..?" yumemi asked , ririka walked in and over to yumemi.

"No , i only like you yumemi."

"Well thats great for the both of you , now i know mary is purely to blame for this." i snapped.

"It was bound to happen y/n." mary crossed her arms."you a idiot if you didnt think i wouldnt loose intrest as some point! Your always upset or somethings wrong!"

I smiled at her.

"I think you may want to leave ~" i beamed at her.

"Im not done-"

"-yes. You are saotome." i picked up the other glaze case and threw it at her feet.

"You wanna know what else is done ?us!!" i screamed at her.

====================

Mary left slamming the door.

"y/n-" kirari stared at me.

"No." i turned away from everyone , taking a deep breath , i walked out of the stage door exit and slammed it behind me.

====================

The crowd was empty , i walked over to my guitar and picked it up. I sat on the end of the stage , my legs hanging off the edge.

I gently strummed the strings.

Breathe deep, breathe clear

Know that I'm here, know that I'm here

Waiting

Stay strong, stay gold

You don't have to fear, you don't have to fear

Waiting

I'll see you soon, I'll see you soon

Tears started streaming down my face , but atleast yumemi was ok right..? She was right , i dont blame her for being done with me. But its not my fault.maybe i wouldnt be so fucked up if i hadnt watched my family being murdered , or seen my sisters hanging body , or soras rotting corpse . i burst out sobbing.