chapter 3

I walked into school , i kept my head down and headed straight to the student council room. Soon enough kirari would receive a email about it all , until then . i would wait.

"Good morning y/n" the president addressed me. I kept my head lowered.

"Talk back to the-" sayaka started.

"-shut up." i held and hand up to sayaka as i took my seat.

"How-" sayaka stopped staring at me. " are you crying?" she looked shocked.

I said nothing , i just wiped the tears in my face.

"My god you are!" this was yumemi. Great now everyone was looking at me.

"Not today yumemi.."i looked up at her.

"Right.." she looked at me confused.

"Can i ask what happened?" kirari looked at me , her face had a hint of pity.

"No...im sure you have a email about it." i muttered looking at my phone.

Kirari gave me a confused look and checked her phone.

A few minutes later i felt a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly looked up , kirari was stood behind me.

" im sorry y/n , i wish i could have done something to help."

"No...dont give me pity please" i looked back at my gloved hands.

She nodded and went to start the meeting.

====================

"Lastly , its my deepest regret to inform you last night we lost riko saki , we will be holding a memory assembly . that will be all." as soon as she said the last words i stood up and walked out.

======================

I walked into my classroom , i was no longer crying , however my eyes were still red.

"Is y/n crying?"

"No her eyes are red"

"Maybe she got into a fight?"

"Or drugs?"

"She would do drugs."

I took my seat and stared out the window.

==============================

"y/n the bell has gone." i looked up , mary was looking down at me as people filled out the classroom.

"Thanks.." i didnt move.

"Are you gonna-" she stopped talking as a both our phones pinged.

Trigger warning

It was a tweet by some leiko iruma saying :ding dong the witch is gone , we wont miss your whining ass riko saki. <3

I stared at the screen , i knew that girl.

"Huh." i stood up.

"y/n don't -" mary walked out after me as I walked into rikos old classroom.

"Heya leiko!" i walked up to her .

"Shit.." she stared at me.

I quickly pushed her to the floor and put my foot in her chest.

"Your a fucking bitch with no real friends , im going to find every -" i pushed my foot down harder and she screamed. " possible way." i pushed it down again earning another scream. "To ruin your life." i stomped on her chest.