chapter 15

1 month later

===========

I walked out my room and saw kirari stood outside ririkas door.

"Are you like a spy now?" i raised a eyebrow at her.

"No- ririaks upset - do i go talk to her?" kirari was hesitant.

"Well duh , ill wait here , incase i need to save your ass." i rolled my eyes.

She nodded and went in.

Ririka was sat on her bed crying.

"Heyy..." kirari went and sat next to her.

Ririka sniffed and looked up.

"Wanna go rob a bank..or umm...i can push a kid of a bike-" i walked in , interrupting kirari.

"Kiri i swear to god-" i pushed her off her bed and took her place.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY-"kirari sat on ririkas other side.

"Fucking idiot , kirari go away." i waved her away and she left , glaring at me.

"Ok , whats wrong riri?" i asked , moving her hair out of her face.

"I-its studip.." she muttered.

"If its upsetting you its not.." i put one arm around her.

"I-i think i might like s-someone-" she mumbled .

"Thats good though isnt it?"

"N-no- because they have a girlfriend- a-and - i know i could never break them u-up because they make eachother so h-happy-" she sobbed harder.

"Who is it..?" i had a feeling i knew , and if i was right , i was the one in the way. As im pretty sure ...mary has a thing for ririka.

"N-no i cant-"

"Riri , is it mary?" i asked kidly.

"W-what how-" she stared at me panicked.

"Dont look so scared riri , its ok...i think she might like you."

(you will end up with mary in the end dw - unless i feel like some real heartbreaking shit)

"W-what- but shes your girlfriend?!" she glared at me , why was she mad? "I could never take her from you!"

Ririka was so thoughtful...however , her happiness was a priority for me.

I shook my head and called mary , i put it on speaker so ririka could hear.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hi mary..i need to ask you something , i need you to be honest with me ok? I wont be mad."

"S-sure?"

"Do you like ririka?"

Silence , i was met by silence, " mary , its ok...it was sorta obvious anyways , she likes you , you know that?"

"She does..?" mary asked. " i-im really sorry! I do love you , but more as a friend!"

"Its understandable. " i sighed. "If your going to be happier with ririka , im happy with being friends again."

"I-im so sorry-" she started again.

"Dont be , now go after ririka ok? Ill see you monday!" i hung up.

"Text her riri." i left the room shutting the door behind me.

"Kirari?" i started looking for her. I could fill tears threaten to spill down my face.