chapter 4

I entered the empty house , apart from the maids but they never spoke to me. My parents had taken sora away for a family thing for a few months. It bugged me because this meant i was going to have no-one there for rikos funeral , but life moves.

I went to my room and sat on my bed , sora wasnt here to bother me to play some card game with her. Riko wasnt here to complain about her classmates.

I missed my sisters , and my parents as a matter of fact. I got changed in to a white suit. ( my like the ones with the blazer and no shirt yk?) after all , i have to keep up appearances .

 ( my like the ones with the blazer and no shirt yk?) after all , i have to keep up appearances

I did some heavy eyeliner and grabbed my purse , it was small and white with a gold metal chain.

I put my phone , lipgloss , hand sanitiser and eyeliner in my purse.

I walked back down stairs and put some white heals on and walked out the house . i got into my bmw and drove to town.

============

I entered a small boba shop and walked up to the till.

"Miss saki?!" i looked at the barista .

"Your that ryota kid right?" i raised a eyebrow at him.

"Y-yeah , hey marys over there , i can get her if you want!" he beamed at me.

"No-no need-" i tried to stop him.

"Mary , yumeko!" He called over anyways.

"What?" i heard yumeko.

"y/n is over here-!" i inwardly cursed him as he said that.

And as to be expected a few seconds later...

A felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. "Hiya yn!!" yumeko said happily.

"Hello yumeko." i turned to face her as she let go.

"Wow you look amazing! You got a meeting or something?" she questioned.

"No ." i turned to ryota. " one strawberry bubble tea , to go please. " i turned back to yumeko. " just funeral planning ."

"Oh , again im so sorry about your sister." she gave me a sympathetic look.

" no need , im not here to wallow in grief." i smiled at her. "Just to do my job"

"Shouldnt that be your parents job?" she tilted her head confused.

" yes it should." i agreed. " however , my dear mother and father decided to take a 5 month trip to the uk." bitterness hinted my tone.

"They wont say goodbye to there daughter?" this time it was ryota , he passed me the drink and i payed.

"No they wont.." i sighed. " they hate things like this , ever since my little brothers desastrious funeral , they refuse to attend them."

"What happened?" yumeko asked.

"The coffin was dropped and his body fell out." i said simply.

"I-" ryota stared at me.

"I know right , seeing your baby brother fall out a coffin fucks with you head." i laughed abit."Well ill see you around-"

"What if me and mary help you!" yumeko grabbed my free hand to stop me leaving.

"Oh no , i wouldnt want to be a burden." i smiled at her.

"Trust us , your not." ryota and yumeko said at the same time.

"Cmon , ill take you back to the table!" before i could protest yumeko dragged me over to the table.

Mary was was on her phone.

Yumeko was wearing a red crop top and a black pair of jeans with black air forces. Mary was wearing a beige knitted jumper and a brown plaid skirt with brown doc martens.

"Mary~!" yumeko called out to her as we got there.

"Hm-" she looked up at us , at me.

"C-CAN YOU EVEN WEAR THAT IN PUBLIC-" she stared at the blazer. I just laughed and me and yumeko sat down opposite her.

"I-I MEAN- HALF YOUR - THINGS- ARE LIKE - YOU CAN-" it was cute watching her stutter , i put my chin on my hands.

"You done mary?" i asked innocently.

"Hmph!" she looked back at her phone.

"Anyways ." yumeko turned to face me. "Where are you doing it?"

"Here." i got my phone out and showed her the grave yard.

"Whos going?" she asked looking at the photo.

"Me."

"Well duh , who else?" she looked up.

"Oh .. just me." i turned my phone off.

"What are you two on about?" mary looked up.

"Im sorry- only you?" yumeko stared at me.

" my sisters funeral." i answered marys question. " and yes only me."

"No." i looked at mary. Bitch the fuck ?

"What now?" i raised a eye brow.

" me ryota and yumeko will get guests ." mary said plainly. " there needs to be people there."

I was confused . " what are you getting out of this?" i asked confused.

"What?" yumeko looked at me .

"Why are you helping , what do you get out of it." i tilted my head abit .

"We dont get anything-" mary stared at me.

"Its what friends do silly!" yumeko patted my head , like i was a dog.

"Friends?" as far as i knew i have one friend , runa. Maybe three if you count midari and kirari.

"Well duh!" mary rolled her eyes at me. "Your more dumb than you look!"

"Tsundere..." i muttered , unfortunately for me , mary heard.

"HEY IM OFFERING TO HELP YOU , DONT CALL ME THAT-" she stopped as i leant across the table and rested my finger on her lips.

"Mary , your awfully loud." i smiled at her , moving to sit back down.

"I-..." mary was pink in the face.

"Well." yumeko stared at us. "Mary , what was it you were saying earlier?" yumeko giggled.

"Yumeko shut the fuck up big titted bitch." mary snapped.

" i dont see how thats a insult but do you." yumeko smiled.

"Yeah , just because you have none." i chimed in.

"At Least mine aren't half hanging out." she snapped back.

"Feisty one?" i raised a eyebrow , taking a sip of my drink.

=======================

"Yeah yeah , ill see you guys tomorrow !" i walked back over to my car.

"Wait for me!" i turned confused as yumeko ran after me.

"Did i forget something..?" i asked confused.

"Oh no , i just - sorry , we just thought you might want some company in your house !" yumeko said catching up to me , mary walked over after her.

"What?" i was confused.

"We are coming to stay with you idiot." mary rolled her eyes.

"We will need to stop off at our houses for some stuff though!" yumeko said getting in the car , followed by mary.

I just got in the car , starting it. It was clear they wouldn't take no for a answer. I guess i have friends now?