chapter 7

I stared at the letter in my hand. This was good news , and bad news .

The good news is mother and father were bringing sora back. The bad news being it wouldnt be in time for the funeral , and the fact mary and yumeko had , had to move out.

It was now the day on the funeral and i was stood outside , waiting for my driver.

I watched as the limo pulled up and i got in.

"Sorry for your loss ma'am." he said , keeping his eyes on the road.

He was only a year or so older than me.

"Its fine." i just nodded.

================

I got out the car , i was the first one there of course , apart from the funeral person (idk what they are called.) and the staff.

I looked over to the coffin and smiled weakly down at it. The top part was open so you could see rikos pale face.

"I miss you dummy.." i gently moved her soft blonde hair out her face.tears were trickling down my face.

"Do you remember that time me you and sora made that promise ? never to leave each others side? Sora was scared we would grow up and leave her behind so you su-..suggested..." i shook my head. " im talking to a corpse..."

I looked at her angrily " you promised to never leave me! " i took a deep breath , not that it helped. " you promised you were never leaving and you did! You left me!-"i stopped feeling a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a girl , that looked alot like the president.

She held up her mask . " oh ririka.." i smiled up at her .

She nodded and turned to stand next to me , looking at my sister.

Ririka looked alot sadder than i had ever seen her . "did you know her?" i asked .

She shook her head sadly , i sighed.

"She looks beautiful .." ririka squeezed my shoulder and walked to her seat.

I rummaged in my pocket and pulled out a small photo , it was me her and sora. I gently placed it in the coffin next to her.

"y/n." it was the other twin now.

"Hi.." i smiled at her weakly. ( if no one gets the reference im gonna make that will be embarrassing, theres gonna be alot of hamilton ones in the story. )

"Shes happier now.." kirari sighed.

"I guess . its not fair , she promised she wasn't leaving and she still did." i wiped my eyes.

"Let me tell you what i wish i had known when i was younger." she took my hand and looked down at the coffin.

"You have no control who lives , who dies , who tells you story." i looked at her as she said this.

"I know you wont see it this way.." she took her hand away and turned to walk to her seat. " but she did the best thing for her..its not a good thing , and we could of got her help. But shes not suffering anymore." she walked to ririka.

I sighed and walked over to the drinks table picking two glasses of champagne up.

"Whos the other for?" the person behind the stand tried to start a conversation.

" ones for me , the other is also for me, drowning my sorrows." i nodded and walked over to my seat.

===================

I walked over to the micro phones ready to give my speech , everyone was here now.

I tapped my microphone." hi umm.."