chapter 23

"Ok..?" i looked at them. " whats up?'

"Its about the interview last night.." ririka mumbled.

"Oh that! No , dont worry about it ... i was just having a bad day , thats all" i smiled at them brightly , inside , i felt like i was dying. But that doesnt matter.

Runa burst into the room.

"There she is!" she stormed up to me.

"You need to come with me , like now." she dragged me out the room.

Leaving a annoyed looking kirari.

=======================

"Runa-" she was dragging me into a empty classroom.

"No shut up!" she glared at me.

"Right-"

"Your a idiot you know that?" she looked really angry , what had i done exactly.

"Sorry , what did i do?" i asked confused.

"You dont talk to me anymore! You used to tell me when stuff was wrong , but then you became friends with yumeko and now you barely talk to me!" i realised she wasnt angry , she was hurt.

"I-im sorry-" then something happened that i wouldnt have expected , she hugged me.

"Just shut up idiot , im worried about you!" she looked upset now.

"Dont be , im ok really." i patted her head and dragged her back to the council room with me . " your dealing with their anger with me."

=================

We were almost there when someone stopped us ,  mary was stood in the way.

"Saotome , please move." i glared at her coldly.

"I just wanted to say thank-" she stared.

"Save it , i dont care. I did it for yumeko and ryota ." my gaze softened a little.

"You may find me annoying or whatever , but i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i hadnt. Not that i can live with myself anyways." i rolled my eyes and pushed past her , runa following.

Mary stared after us confused.

============================

"We are back , sorry." i shook my head and walked in , sitting down.

"Right , as i was saying." kirari started again.

She started blabbering on and my phone went off.

"My god , pay attention!" runa hit the back of my head.

"OWW! Im just looking jeez!" i glared at her then looked at my phone.

Saotome: im sorry , please can we talk. I still love you.

Me: its ok ...i still love you alot , but i just need some time. Dont think of this as a break up. Just a break.

I switched my phone off.

"What was it?" yumeko asked.

"Mary..she said she still loves me, i forgave her but told her i need time. Are we done?" i asked .

"No , y/n we want to help you.." ririka looked at me sadly.

"Anddddddd , i want to never show my face here again. But we dont all get what we want." i commented.

"y/n please..." ririka looked upset now.

'Dont tell them'the voice at the back of my head spoke.'they will use it against you , like mary did. They are all on her side , otherwise yumeko wouldnt have asked for your help'