chapter 6

I was wearing something different today , against school rules , but i couldn't care either way. I was wearing the girls uniform but the boys trousers instead of a skirt.

"Ok what are you doing-" runa looked low-key concerned as i dragged her across the school.

"Your gonna come meet my other friends!" i said excitedly .

"No the fuck im not-" before she could finish i pushed her into the classroom mary and yumeko where in.

"Hi runa!" yumeko smiled at her.

"Lemme go!" she turned around to face me , as i was blacking the door.

I rolled my eyes and picked her up like a adult would a child and walked over to the others.

"I swear to go im going to kill you." she scowled at me.

I sat down in a seat , still holding runa and sat her on my lap like a little kid.

"Sorry about that." i smiled at mary and yumeko.

"Let go!" runa struggled and accidentally kicked me.

I suddenly let go.

"Shit- sorry-" she realised she had kicked me.

"No worries!" i suddenly smiled.

"Anyways , i have a gamble to get to!" i stood up and nodded at them. " come , or dont , your choice." i headed out the classroom.

===================

I walked into the dark gambling den.

"I have to say iruma , i though it would be a more pleasant setting." i sat down opposite leiko iruma .

"You brought people with you?" i turned to look behind me as she said this , mary and yumeko where stood there.

"Apparently so." i turned back to face her. "Lets just get on with this , i have places to be."

"Ok." she glared at me

"Stakes?" i asked boredly looking at my nails i had painted white the day before.

"Easy , i want you to suffer." i looked up as she said this and smirked.

"So if i win , im going to hurt you like you hurt me , and 1,000,000,000 yen ." she said with a smile.

"Sure , and if i win hmm..." i thought for a moment. " you can be my personal house pet." i smiled back.

===================

Rules of the game

You can skip this if you know the rules .

Basic Poker rules

In Stud Poker, each player is dealt five cards (or seven for some games). Players then assess the relative strength of their hands and wager chips accordingly. The player who bids the most chips wins unless someone else is willing to match the player's bet. In that scenario, the two (or more) players remaining will show their cards. The best hand wins all the chips.

In Draw Poker, each player is dealt five cards, and a round of betting ensues. The remaining players then may attempt to improve their hands by trading as many as three cards for a new three from the deck. If a player has an Ace, he may trade all four of his other cards if he so desires.

The rounds of betting work like this: Starting to the left of the dealer, each player has four options:

Raise — A player who thinks he has a good hand (or who wants the other players to think he has a good hand) may increase the wager required to continue playing.