chapter 8//pt 2

I

"Where are we going?" mary asked as i dragged her out the ballroom.

"Just shut up before we get caught" i giggled.

"Wait are we aloud where your taking me-?" she stared at me.

"Heh...no" i walked faster.

====================

I picked the lock of a door , it was above the ballroom. Inside was pitch black.

"y/n- i dont like the darkkkk" mary complained.

"I didnt know you were scared of the dark" i commented , dragging her in the room anyways and shutting the door behind us. She grabbed my hand as we were swallowed by darkness.

I shook my head and flicked a switch on the wall.

The room lit up with pink/purple leds all around the walls , there was a white sofa with a fluffy blanket on and a tv.

"Its not alot , but i revamped it." i started .

"It looks great!" she smiled at me.

I lifted my hand , with hers still holding it and kissed the top of it. She blushed and let go , walking over to the sofa.

"So what film?"i asked sitting down next to her , i put the blanket over us.

"I dont mind."she shrugged.

I scrolled through netflix and ended up putting 5 feet apart on.

================================

I rested my head on marys shoulder and felt her tense up for a second , then relax.

I considered making a move , marys hand was rested on top of the blanket.

I slowly moved my hand and entwined it with hers. She slightly squeezed my hand.

It was 13 feb 23:58

"Hey mary?" i moved my head so our eyes could meet.

"You ok?" for once , i was seeing the soft side of her. The pink light was glaowing on her face , her eyes looked at me kindly.

"Yeah , actually , for once , im perfect." i watched her eyes flicker to my lips.

"May i?" i sat up abit , for our faces where a inch apart , confused , she nodded.

I my free hand on her face and leant in for a kiss.

( ok i literally cant go onto detail with this sorta thing bc im awkward but ill do my best ;-; )

The kiss turned into a gentle make out , as i pulled away for air the clock struck 12 , the rings filled the air .

"I love you.." i muttered bunnying my head in her neck , wrapping my arms around her.

"I-i love you to.." she kissed my fore head and we finished the film.

==============

By the end of the film my head hurt.it might have  been the fact the main character lost her sister , but something felt off.