valantines day special

I stood in the ballroom . i was in my white suit again , holding a glass of champagne. (girls in suits i cant-)

"Heya sis!" i turned seeing sora walk up to we , she was in a tight black velvet dress with black heals.

"Sup." i took another drink of champagne.

"I still dont get why we have to attend mum and dids stupid work partys." she complained .

"Its so tiring." i agreed.

"I mean , what good is it doing that we are here?" she rolled her eyes.

"God kno-" i stopped as some woman walked over to us.

"Hi there!" she smiled widely. I saw a girl trailing behind her , but her face was hidden behind her mother. She was wearing a dress like my sisters.

"Hi!" i smiled , taking another sip of my drink.

"Mary say hi to the nice girls!" i choked on my drink as mary stepped out from behind her mother.

She snorted at my reaction. " hi , y/n right?" she giggled.

I gave her a dirty look then smiled. " hi yes , um yumeko?" i raised a eye brow in question.

"No im not." she looked annoyed. "Its mary."

"Ohhhhh right!" i smiled at her.

"Ill leave you young girls to talk , mary try make a few friends ." her mother walked off.

"Dick head." she hissed at me.

"Asshole." i snarled back.

A few seconds past and we both burst out laughing.

My sister now had some champagne and was just drinking it , watching us.

"So , i didnt know you would be hear . if i had i would have bothered to look half decent . instead of having me tits half hanging out (CHAPTER 3 THROW BACK HEHE)

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes , taking pink champagne from a passing waiter.

"You look nice though." she smiled , taking a sip.

"And you look hot." i stated , mary choked on her drink flustered.

"y/n , thats not how you compliment people." sora commented.

"Oh yeah?" i raised a eye brow. "How so then hmm?"

Sora snapped her fingers at a girl around her age. " come here real quick."

"Y-yes miss president." i looked at her amused . miss president ? my sister really was gonna end up like kirari if she wasnt carefull.

"You look nice tonight" sora commented as the girl had a deep blush plastered along her face.

"T-hank miss-" she stopped as sora pushed her against the wall with a sudden movement .

"Mary i feel as if we are intruding ." i grabbed her hand and we turned and walked away. Leaving sora and that other girl to do their own thing.