Chapter 13

1 month later

1 month later

==================

Kirari and ririkas parents had been kind enough to adopt me , even though i had only met them twice , under the conditions i looked like a momobami. Which i complied to.

(the photo above is what u look like now , we hot asf.)

I hadnt been to school in a while , the momobamis wanted to make sure i looked up to standard when i went back. That day was today.

=====================

"So , you excited to go back?" ririka asked me as i walked into the kitchen.

"I guess." i shrugged , i didn't feel excited , but i didn't feel like i didn't want to go either. " i dont feel anything really." i put my shoes on.

"But you get to see mary!" she said happily.

"Oh yeah." i had forgotten to tell her about my new look , actually , i hadnt talked to her for two weeks.

"I think we broke up?" i was unsure , did not talking to someone mean a break up?

"You think?" kirari raised a eyebrow.

"I dunno , we havent talked for a while."i sat at the table.

"Well , shes been asking about you almost every day . so i beg to differ."

============================

I was in normal girls uniform again , apart from my neck piece i had the one in the photo on.

I stepped out the limo and walked into school with ririka and kirari.

Is she new?

Im pretty sure thats y/n?

A 3rd momobami?

At least you can tell this one apart from the others.

Shes hot .

Dude , shes always been hot.

Yall back off shes gay..i think..i hope.

I rolled my eyes at th comments.

"Ok , go to your class until 8:15 , then come to the student council room." kirari and i parted ways as she said this , i nodded.

I opened the classroom door , everyone was already in there , including the teacher.

"Goodmorning y/n momobamoi." the teacher nervously greeted me.

"Goodmorning sir." i nodded and went to sit down.

=====================

I noticed someone trying to get my attention , it was yumeko , she was only a seat away so she just gave up and moved over a seat.