chapter 9

Shit bouta go very down hill

I walked around the empty mansion. The ballroom was in a separate building. I had told mary to go back to her mum. For the first time in so long , i was alone with my thoughts.

My feet brought me to a door.

Trigger warning

"Riko.." i pushed the door open and stared at her room in shock. Empty.

The walls were painted white , boxes where in the corner , tapped up and labeled.

"Your kidding me." i walked over to the box labeled "charity" . i opened it and saw all of her personal items. Her only plush , her photos , everything personal , that made her , her.

"What the fuck.." i took the plush out , it was a small elephant . like hell was i going to let my parents get rid of this stuff. I picked the box up and put it under my bed then went back to her room.

"Almost like she never existed." i stated , leaning against the door looking at the boxes.

"...almost..." i hit my head against the wall and slid down to sit on the floor.

"Why did you have to leave..." i muttered , the amount of champagne i had , had was making me emotional.

"I fucking need you riko.." i stood up and walked over to the door to the balcony.

I walked outside and something caught my eye , a little bird was perched there , then next to it..

I gasped.

A little dead baby bird.

"Oh no!" i rushed over , not scaring the alive bird away.

I gently prodded the bird and it twitched slightly.

"Its not dead!" i scooped it up and sat on the balcony floor , warming it in my hands. Suddenly it awoke , it flew out my hands and back to the other bird. I watched them nuzzle the fly away into the night.

Huh , thats strange ...

What if i had been there . i thought , walking inside and sitting on rikos floor.

What if i hadnt gone to school that day , stayed to look after her.

Suddenly i burst out in tears.

I let out a scream( like emmas in tpn , ill paste a link to it)

It rung through the whole grouds. Everything stopped , the music was paused in the ballroom.

"What the..." sora looked around confused , a few seconds later mary rushed up to her.

"What was that? Where you sister?" mary looked worried.

"Dunno." sora shrugged . " shes fine." the music started playing again.

"What?" mary was confused.

" that was y/n. Its fine shes not hurt , exactly.." sora shook her head . " shes just upset and drunk , leave her be. Or dont. I dont care." sora turned back to the girl she was with.

=========================

"Leave me with nothing why dont you!" i screamed at the empty room.

"Leave me here all alone , i dont care! I dont care! I dont care!" i stopped.

"No .." i thought for a moment. " i do care riko. I miss you..." i stared at my feet.

"I want my sister back...maybe ill see you soon hmm?" i smiled abit.

"Come back..." i cried . "...please?"

I heard foot steps and turned my head , a few seconds later mary run into the room.