chapter 18

This STORYS become so mismatched lmao sorry

That day something clicked in me , a self defence i hadnt really had before , but i only realised this a few days later ...when the incident happend...

Me and ririka where walking down the dark street.

"I told you not to stay so late!" i complained as we turned down a dark ally.

"Im s-" she tried to say sorry but i put my hand over her mouth , we were being watched .

"Hey girls~" i turned at the voice , a man stepped out from behind us.

"Fuck.." i whispered , ririka started shaking.

==========

Trigger warning.

"LET RIRIKA GO NOW!" another man was holding me still as the man was with ririka a few meters away.

"Shes a pretty one ...so so innocent.." he muttered , i watched his hand slowly trail aross her.

Fuck no , in one quick movement i head butted the man holding me , knocking him out cold . i then grabbed the other man by his neck and pulled him off.

As i did i pulled the knife from his pocket.

He landed on the floor and i stood over him , the knife at his neck.

"Lay one of your filthy hands on my sister , i will slitch your fucking neck." i glrowled.

"Ririka , go wait around the corner , if anyone comes near you come back."

==============

I walked around her corner to meet ririka.

"Is that-" she stared at my face. I quickly wiped the blood of my face.

"Lets go home."

==================================

I didnt know something was about to happen to push me over the edge...

==================================

"y/n someones at the door can you get it?' kirari called from the kitchen.

"Sure!" i walked over to the door and opened it.

There was a box , a big box.

I pulled it into the house and looked at the label. It was for me .

"dear y/n , have a small gift , from me to you. I'll see you soon enough <3'

I opened it and stared at the contents . i staggered back screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" i started to shake.

"WHAT THE FUCK -" i stared at the rotting corpes , it was definitely sora. The smell was awe full. I stood in shock , I was trying to think of what I did that was possibly so bad to deserve this.

"W-WHY - HOW-" i felt a lump rise in my throat.

" NO- " i backed into someone.

"y/n?" it was ririka.

"NO- RIRIKA DONT LOOK IN IT-" i pushed her away tears streaming down my face , and into the kitchen with kirari.

"y/n- whats in there , calm down-" ririka was staring at me.

"And whats that smell?" kirari wrinkled her nose.

The fact someone dug up my sisters grave...put her body in a box and sent it to me..

"Kirari , stay here with ririka , please - ill b-be back-"

I walked back over to the box and stared at it.

tears streamed down my face fast.

As i took a closer look i gaged. It was a horrible sight. I gaged again and threw up in my mouth.

"W-what the f-fuck-" i put one hand on the box and jumped away as it tipped , sora , well what was left of her fell onto the floor. her hair was still matted with old blood , hey skin my grey and looked weak at the touch. hey eyes where matt and looked rotton , the only think holding her together was the clothes and weak skin.

"FU-" i had to clasp my hands over my mouth to stop myself being sick.

I was shaking like fuck.

"y/n- whats going on-?!" i heard ririka from the kitchen.

I backed away as far as i could , till you could just see me from the kitchen.

"y/n im coming to see whats in the-"kirari started.

"NO DONT!" i screamed at her.no-one else needed to see this.

I picked up my phone and called the police.

========================

"y/n are were the police here-" kirari had left the kitchen. She a saw the body on the floor , being inspected by the police, she stared at the sight.

y/n was sat with a police officer , talking quietly.

"Do you know anyone who would do this..?" the police officer got no responce , she sighed and walked over to kirari.

"She wont talk , do you know who would do this?" the female asked kirari.

"Do what..?"

"Dig up her sisters body and send it to her."

kirari froze , she looked back at the body and saw the hair .

===========

y/n was sat in a corner , somewhere in the mansion , sobbing.

"Leave me alone" i repeated to myself. the image wouldnt leave my head. Sora , the most innocent child I knew. Why did she have to be brought into my shit.

"y/n where are you?" i heard the voice of ririka , she still had no idea why the police where there , but she knew she needed to find y/n.

"...over here." i muttered , ririka turned the corner then ran to me.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" she kneeled infront of me. I was a shaking mess . I mean you would be to.

"..i dont really know." i looked up.

"What..?"

"I was opening a box..and then...sora-" i swallowed. I clenched my fists , feeling a lump ride in my throat.

"What- you mean-" ririka suddenly understood. Someone had mailed her sisters dead body? That's sick ...

"Yeah...strange isnt it."I muttered