☔︎𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚢☔︎

'𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛...'

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Making his way in George's felt a gush of warm air hit his face and hands. His eyes squinted at the old buzzing lights hanging from the ceiling, they had a yellowish tint and were long bulky rectangular shaped lights hanging by string on each side of the rectangle.

In the background he could hear faint voices from a TV, it sounded alot like the news, all he could see were dirty yellow walls and empty brown foldable chairs.

A horrific sent of old carpet filled his nose as he looked down at the filthy carpet under his feet.

He slowly walked along the wall and looked around the corner cautiously making sure so take in the surroundings before walking Futher, there was an old looking lady sat at a desk facing him.

The lady had grey hair in a bun at the back with glasses pulled down to her nose, those little glasses straps hung off her shoulders and she didn't even acknowledge George's appearance. She just kept typing on a very old looking computer. Behind her was a large bookshelf and an old wooden brown door. To her right was a wall with another brown door.

Her face looked unapproachable.

George felt uneasy as he edged his way over to the lady.

"𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗎𝗁- 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇?"

The lady slowly looked up at George, she slowly smiled sweetly and shook her head before pointing to her left.

George looked to his right to see just a wall. He looked back at the lady confused but the lady was back to typing this time she looked more unapproachable then before.

George felt uneasy and decided he'd step outside to call will.

He stepped outside and put his hood back up as the rain poured down on him, he briefly looked around to see another building nextdoor with lights on, the sign read,

'𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛'

He pulled out his phone hiding it under his hood as the rain soaked his hand and the phone screen gathers a collection of drips, he could see a few notifications.

Bringing the phone closer to his face he read the first one.

𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤:
𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙:
𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘 ;]

George sighed, sliding his phone back into his pocket before it got any wetter.

'that explains alot'

He checked the time on his watch,

'11:56'

George rolled his eyes and smiled, his friends could be real dicks sometimes but they are funny.

Looking over towards the direction of the actual dorm reception, he slowly walked through.

The lights were bright on the white tiled floor, reflecting just like they would on water.

The walls were just plain grey with occasional posters and flyer holders with no flyers in them.

The receptionist was looking directly at George, she looked pissed.

George hesitantly walked over towards the woman.

She sighed, "𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒?" she didn't even look up she just began typing

"𝗀𝖾𝗈-" Although before he could finish he was interrupted again, I guess she knew who he was because he was the last one to check in.

"𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 39 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟"

George didn't even answer he just nodded,

"𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡, ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒,"

George slid them off the counter into his hand and began to walk towards the door labeled,

'𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜'

As he hated to admit it but he was scared of elevators.

"𝑜ℎ- 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑠..."

George stopped in his tracks and turned to face the wall but his head turning to face the receptionist.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒"

He nodded looking away and rolling his eyes again.

He then finally pushed the heavy white door to reveal a very unsettling scene, a tall, thin, concrete room with metal stairs leading both up and down, he assumed he was on floor one and started to make his way up the stairs.

All he could hear was the sharp metal clashes as he stepped on each step. They echoed creating almost a horror scene.

He heard a metal clash come from the very bottom floor, it sounded like doors being slammed shut.

He could feel his heart start to beat faster as he awkwardly peered over to see what seemed to be a black silhouette of a person gazing up at him standing at the bottom of the stairs.

George was uneasy he looked up to see how much longer he had to climb and when he looked back down the silhouette had vanished.

He breathed out a sigh of relief as he knew he was just imagining things.

Before he could take another step he heard very loud and fast metal clashing coming from the bottom of the stairs getting louder and louder, before he knew it he was running two.

'great, first time in the dorm and I'm already being chased by a shadow.'

He looked down as he frantically ran up the stairs, he could see a hand gripping on to the stair rail two sets below him, it was catching up faster then he could run.

He saw the door for floor three and threw himself at it quickly before standing back and watching the white heavy door with a small rectangular window inside it.

It went silent, George was about to check back to see if it had followed him up but before he could move...

-he saw a figure walk towards the door.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Two more chapters ready for tomorrow :D