☂︎𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜☂︎

George turned the corner walking into his class, to his supprise there, sitting near the back with his two friends, was Jacob.

Shit.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

He slumped in the seat in front of Jacob.

It was the only window seat and all George wants to do is look out at the blowing trees, the dazing sun and what ever students were skiving.

He liked to be deep in thought and never really paid attention to lessons.

He watched as Alex and his two friends James and Lewis entered.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Alex rolled his eyes at Lewis blabbering on about how maths doesn't make any sense.

"𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎."

James scoffed as he noticed him sitting there looking out the window.

"𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚍?"

Alex said looking around for some spare seats,

"𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖."

Lewis laughed taking the two empty seats Infront of George with James.

"𝙽𝚘-"

Alex said following them.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎..."

Alex looked around to realise the only empty seats in the class were next to George or Jacob.

"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋..."

Alex knew the obvious answer.

"𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎."

He slowly walked over to George who turned to look at him with a confused look, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"𝙸𝚜- 𝚞𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚠-𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜... 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?..."

George gave him a nod and moved his bag over to the floor. Alex stumbling over his words made George hold back a smile, it was a bit cute.

Alex smiled and sat down. He had butterfly's it felt like George was so nice even though he knew that George didn't really have much of a choice.

He got out his notebook and some pens from his bag and waited for the teacher to enter.

To his supprise when the teacher entered and started teaching more math, George didn't get out anything, he didn't even listen to her.

All George did was stare out the window.

Alex looked at him, noticing George's hair and how nice it was. Noticing his jawline.

He noticed small featured of George that he admired.

'he's really fit'

Soon enough Alex found himself lost with the maths work as the teacher set the main practice task and sat at her desks he had no idea what he was doing.

"𝙿𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚝! 𝙷𝚎𝚢! 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜!"

He whispered, James was too focused in the task to hear him.

Alex sighed, letting his head flop on the desk.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"

Alex turned to face George, the butterfly's came back as the possibility of George caring about Alex entered his mind.

Alex asked if George could get James attention.

George grinned, he didn't like James that much as in past events James has acted asif George had committed a war crime.

He scrunched up a piece of paper and threw it at the back of the Tory's head.

The dad joke master turned around with a smile which soon changed to a frown when he realised George had throw it.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝?"

James glared at George.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎."

Alex said and George just smiled and nodded back before turning to the window

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡?"

James now turned his head to face Alex, he looked a little less mad.

"𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝..."

James sighed and thought for a moment before letting out a,

"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, -"

He then explained the work to Alex, going through the examples as Alex actively listened.

He smiled as James turned back to the front.

George looked over at him. The boy was working away at the questions. It made George smile to see someone so focused on school work.

"𝙾𝚒 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑?"

George's heart beat sprinted, pulsing much faster than it was before. He had to think of something smart to say back, something that would send embarrassment to him. That way Jacob wouldn't bring it up again.

"𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎."

Jacob felt his face heating up with embarrassment. He shouted back.

"𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"

The teacher looked up from her laptop directly at the boys and just shook her head bringing her finger to her mouth Asif to say, 'quiet'.

Everyone was now looking at both of them.

Of course it seemed to everyone like George had won this fight aswell, his reputation probably skyrocketed.

He smiled to himself and gave the teacher a nod Asif to say 'okay'.

Alex was amazed that George had stuck up to Jacob again.

He looked at George who was staring back at him.

"𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?"

"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚒'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝..."