☔︎𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍☔︎

-he saw a figure walk towards the door...

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

The door burst open, the first thing George noticed was a very familiar laugh.

Will bent over and rested his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and some joggers with a pair of Nike trainers.

Every time he gained back just enough breath he would burst out laughing again.

George just stood there, his bag slinged over his shoulder and his raincoat still dripping from the rain outside.

He was panting along with will after his 'workout'.

"𝖬𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁-" will took another breath before attempting to finish his sentence, "𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾" will looked up at George and locked eyes with him, he smirked trying his best not to burst out laughing again.

"𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽?" George replied, he kept one hand on his bag strap and used to other to gesture as he talked.

No matter how hard he tried though, he couldn't contain his smile, as the square stood up and started laughing so did he.

"𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?" Will asked leaning against the door crossing his arms, he looked George up and down. Admiring the state he was in: wet hair, wet clothes, wet bag. It was immaculately admirable.

"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾?" George now shoved his spare hand in his pocket and shifted all his weight to one leg for comfort.

Will knew what George's reaction would be so he had to give him a little disclaimer before admitting he was worried "𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 genuinely 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎,"

"𝗀𝖺𝗒" will rolled his eyes before both boys started laughing slightly then dying down again and they continued the conversation,

"𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 6 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾," will now opened the door and was standing in the doorway ready to leave.

"𝖮𝗁, 39, 𝗐𝗁𝗈'𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾?" George asked looking back while walking off slowly.

"𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝗁? 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝗁𝗒? 𝖪𝗂𝖽, 𝗒𝗈𝗎?" Will had to raise his voice a little so George would hear.

"𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒," the smaller man shouted back and will put his thumbs up just before he turned out if sight.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

George had been walking around the dorms for around 20 secconds before he came across a door with the numbers, "39" on them.

He scanned his key card and the door clicked and shifted slightly. He slowly opened the door where he was met with a small kitchen to his right, with white tiled floors and black tiled walls. The kitchen had a counter set up where it separated the kitchen from the living area, the counter had 4 tall stools tucked under it.

The living room had one double sofa Infront of a TV that stood on a low coffee table, the sofa had a blanket and two square pillows on it.

To his left was an open door with an empty small storage room with shelves and draws.

He walked in slowly closing the door behind him trying to be as quiet as possible. He walked over to the right of the room and opened the door slowly. Inside he saw a corridor with two opens doors and one closed one.

He assumed his roommate was asleep in the closed off bedroom and didn't want to wake him so he snuck past it over to he first door. Slowly peering inside and seeing what looked to be their joint bathroom. He made his way over to the other door and flipped the light. Inside was a large window displaying the whole city but because of the rain it was just covered in rain drops.

Pressed up against the window was a double bed. He noticed that the window came with curtains and quickly closed them. To the left of the bed was a wardrobe with some draws next to it and some shelves above. A little closer to the bed was a bedside table with a lamp on it.

The same table was on the other side and to the very right of it by the wall was a desk and a desk chair.

George was too tired to set anything up so he just changed into some joggers and socks and went to bed leaving all of his wet clothes and things on the floor.