☂︎𝙱𝚞𝚜 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐☂︎

This is the most prepared George has ever been for school.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Alex sighed as he turned off his ringing alarm. He set it to Spotify but didn't put a specific playlist and woke up to some random song.

It was pretty calm so he added it to his playlist before getting out of bed. He threw on some jeans a white hoodie and some white trainers before making his was over to the kitchen. This is where he saw the rare appearance of George memeulous in his natural habitat.

He didn't want to come off too strong so he decides to just stay quiet for a while before wishing George good morning.

George had gotten himself some coffee and some toast so Alex decided to do the same.

He sat on the sofa and flipped through the channels but there was nothing interesting on so he switched over to netflix.

The collage was quite far away because the city was so big so they had to get a bus every morning although luckily it only drove the collage students and it was paid for by the collage itself.

They arrived every morning at 8:00 and 8:15 depending on how early you wanted to be. It was about a 5 minute journey but the buss was slow and it was about a 20 minute walk so it wasn't too bad to miss the bus.

George called up stephan and asked him if they should take the bus or just walk.

"𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗈?"

"𝖠𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍."

"𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽?"

"𝗄"

And just like that wills journey to school had been decided for him.

𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕃𝕒𝕘𝔾:
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚗' 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝ℕ𝔼:
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎* 𝚡

𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕃𝕒𝕕𝔾:
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝ℕ𝔼:
𝚡≠𝚐𝚊𝚢

George smiled again, who cares about grammar in texting?

He threw his phone into his pocket before pulling a grey coat over his shoulders.

He had some jeans and some black trainers on with a white t-shirt under his coat.

Alex had already left as he had arranged to meet james for the early bus. James was waiting outside and saw Alex, greeting him with a smile and boarding the bus letting him lead the way.

"𝑆𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒?"

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢?"

Alex looked away, he knew James hated George with a strong passion.

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙? 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒... 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑒?" James covered his mouth.

"𝑁𝑜, 𝑛𝑜 𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡..."

"𝑊-𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑢ℎ, ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍᵉ..."

James's jaw dropped.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?"

Alex just nodded and pretended to smile.

"𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦..."

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑑𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚!"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ," James rolled his eyes, "𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?"

Alex and James chuckled a little before arriving at the school.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

"𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄? 𝖩𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗌." Stephen said leaning against the bus sign.

"𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍" George decided to add on.

"𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁, 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐" will rolled his eyes and came to a stop, crossing his arms in the process.

"𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗌" George pointed out by tilting his head back slightly to the bus pulling up behind them.

"𝖺𝗁 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾" will smirked leading the way to the back of the bus followed by Stephen and George.

Entering the bus was a very surreal moment. Kind of like a reality check for the boys. This was really happening. They were really going to school right now.

The bus began moving shortly after they entered, the horrific sent of alcohol filled everyone's lungs.

George didn't feel nervous or scared at all. In fact he really couldn't care less what happend. If he was on-time? Great he could atually be on-time for once. If he was late? Great! His reputation would skyrocket on the first day.

Will on the other hand wasn't feeling it. He couldn't put his finger on what but something was missing...

Like cutting open an avocado and finding no seed. Now some would argue that this makes the avocado easier to prepare but others would say it's just empty. And that's exactly how will was feeling, he had a gut feeling that something was missing.

But his thoughts were stopped as the bus came to a halt outside the collage.

Stepping out and looking up at the huge building. The boys could only think of one word to describe what they saw,

Wow.