☂︎𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝☂︎

He looked him in the eyes,

And leaned in for another kiss.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

TW: derrick is mentioned a few times.

Oop school is returning for me soon
>:(

Hope you all have a good Friday
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

The next morning he woke up in bed... With him.

'Oh my god we really did that'

He smiled.

He ignored the pain he felt snuggling back up to his boyfriend.

George woke up to see Alex snuggling into him,

( Lol I know what u thought :p)

'aww'

He smiled playing with his hair while looking around the room seeing clothes thrown everywhere.

Alex was in a t-shirt and boxers and George was just in boxers as they had taken a shower together after.

George smiled and picked up 'buba' carrying him to the sofa along with some new clothes.

He picked up a pair of Alex's jeans and one of his personal hoodies that he knew would drown him, before picking a t-shirt, some joggers and long sleeved black t-shirt to go underneath for himself.

"𝙱𝚞𝚜?"

George questioned knowing Alex would be in slight discomfort today. As he got dressed in the kitchen.

"𝚋𝚞𝚜."

Alex smiled throwing the massive item of clothing over him before attaching himself to George like a koala.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Stephen woke up on wills sofa with the worst headache.

He looked around noticing will passed out on the floor.

Slowly stepping over the passed out man he looked around the kitchen for some paracetamol whilst grabbing two cups and filling them with water.

He placed the pills in his mouth downing the whole glass of water before  slowly waking up will and handing him a glass and two tablets.

"𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"

Memories flooded Stephens mind about last night as they did to will.

'the kiss'

They both thought making eye contact.

They both knew the other was thinking what they were thinking.

Will smirked.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢..."

Stephen said trying not to join will, he had a way of always making someone laugh in serious situations without saying anything.

"𝚆𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝."

Will said patting Stephen on the shoulder and grabbing his hoodie off the floor that he used as a pillow.

"𝙾𝚑 𝚖𝚢... 𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚞𝚜-"