☔︎𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔?☔︎

He wanted to make his dad proud, and if getting a girlfriend was the way to do it? Who would let what he actually thinks stop him?

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

George stared out the window leaning on his hand.

He was deep in thought about how to get his reputation higher, if he got it high enough then he could just pick and choose a girl that looked like the hardest to get.

His dad would be super proud of him and he'll feel better about visiting home again.

His thoughts were cut off by the bell going off, signifying the end of the day.

As the entire class woke up and all that could be heard was obnoxious chats and chairs being shoved, George could hear the teacher trying to shout over the noise, something about the late bus being cancelled.

His luck.

Of course the late bus was cancelled! Now he had to choose whether to walk home, although the clouds weren't looking friendly, or suck it up and sit of that bus.

That crowded bus.

'No, people. Too many people' George thought looking over at the massive crowd for the bus.

He settled on walking home and shot the others a text,

𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕃𝕒𝕘𝔾:
𝙸𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙:
𝚖𝚎 𝚗' 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚡

𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕃𝕒𝕕𝔾:
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚢

𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤:
𝚇𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚡

George rolled his eyes and shoved his phone in his coat pocket.

As the sky grew darker and the clouds grew more grey George plonked some earphones in and put his coat hood up expecting the worst.

And he was right, a few drops fell on his hood creating a pitter patter sound.

'It's not that bad'

Then a whole sea of rain fell, heavily. George put his hand out to feel how bad it was while keeping his head down to stay dry.

The rain instantly smashed into his hand soaking it completely with alot of force.

He rolled his eyes shaking most of the water off of his hand and stuffing it back into his pocket.

George hated the rain.

He hated the way it made everyone misreble like finding out that your favourite character in a book is dead or knowing that your favourite celebrity doesn't even know you exist.

He hated the way he'd always return home cold and soggy, and he'd be uncomfortably wet until his cloths and hair dried, the way the rain found a way to completely soak your socks.

Soon enough he saw the sign for the retirement center and happily entered, knowing it was the right entrance this time.

Turns out the bus got caught in traffic, can't imagine why...

George knew he'd be in the dorm alone for a while as he was the only one to choose walking in the rain over taking the bus.

He completely ignored the receptionist who just rolled her eyes as he walked past.

The receptionist was angrily typing away, it was obnoxiously loud and she was clearly trying to piss people off.

Making his way upstairs he hears something, a slam of a door from the bottom of the stairs? Will.

He rolled his eyes as he heard the fast running from the bottom of the stairs and started to walk down to meet will halfway when he remembered will took the bus. He stopped dead in his tracks.

Who was that?

It must be will right? Maybe he ran home? No where did he see will last..

Boarding the bus. Shit shit shit shit shit.

That's not will! But then who?

The footsteps grew closer and closer, it was as if a timer had started, counting down to George's death with every step.

Without a seccond thought he quietly ran back into the reception room, at least he had the receptionist there with him.

The receptionist didn't even acknowledge him she just kept angrily trying on her keyboard. George decided to take some deep breaths, it was clear that he was just imagining things.

Just then someone unexpected walked in. Someone George wasn't expecting to walk here... A very soggy Alex stepped into the reception.