☂︎𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚗' 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝☂︎

George was too tired to set anything up so he just changed into some joggers and socks and went to bed leaving all of his wet clothes and things on the floor.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

The sun wasn't up yet but George was, he didn't sleep well at all and decided to just get up early.

Surprisingly he wasn't even tired so he threw on a dry t-shirt from his bag and walked out into the kitchen. It was 7:34 but it's winter and the sun didn't really come out till eight.

He boiled the kettle and fished around the cupboards for some type of tea or coffee whilst simultaneously grabbing a mug. After a bit of searching he gave up and just grabbed a coffee packet from his bag and two sugar packets.

Unfortunately the apartment would be empty until the moving vans came with their suitcases, so George just had to deal with the food he had packed and the box of cereal in the cupboard and the small carton of milk from the fridge.

He poured himself some cereal and was about to enter his room when he was interrupted by a voice he hadn't heard before,

"𝐺𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒?"

George turned around to see a familiar face, Alex. Alex had been in his old school, he was the quiet kid so George had never really heard him speak.

He stood there in a grey hoodie and some white shorts, the grey hoodie was almost completely covering his shorts.

Alex knew about George's reputation and was disappointed to see that he was his roommate but who knows, maybe they can become friends?

"𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁, 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌."

Alex nodded and looked away pulling his sleeves over his hands and pulling his hoodie down to completely cover his shorts. He made his way over to the counter to pour his cereal when something slid across the counter and hit the edge of his bowl, it was a coffee packet and two sugar ones. He looked over to George who was already walking away towards his room.

Alex smiled to himself because although George looked and sounded mean, he wasn't mean. He just wasn't social and just didn't like anyone.

George made his way over to his desk he didn't want to open the curtains even though he knew it was a one way window and on the outside it was just a mirror.

He decided to anyway as the sun wasn't out and he wanted to see if he could see the sunrise from his window.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Alex made his way over to the balcony with his coffee, he sat on the sofa and drank it, it was so comforting as the freezing cold morning air was washed away with his steaming hot drink.

He let out a sigh and could see his own breath in front of him.

'𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚑?'

He took out his phone and saw that an account called 'BigLadG' had added him on Instagram, he immediately recognized it as George... George?

George was followed by almost everyone in his old school but he only followed his two friends.

So the fact that George was now following him felt... special.

Alex was already following George and he just assumed it was so they could communicate easier.

He scrolled through his Instagram feed looking at his friends posts and liking a few. Before he decided to post a picture himself.

It was some coffee off of his balcony he thought it would be a good post so he edited it to be black and white and then hit post.

The comments flooded and so did the likes, Alex was a tiny bit insta famous and he liked the popularity.

He got a message from George a couple of minutes later,

𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕃𝕒𝕘𝔾:
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚔?

Alex immediately responded,

𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕩:
𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :)

He knew George was probably only doing this for convenience but he likes to think it's because george is just nice.

After all, him and George might become friends one day... Right?