☂︎𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝☂︎

He couldn't stop thinking about that moment.

He couldn't stop thinking about him.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Tw: jaccob's name will be mentioned in this so be prepared. ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

This one's a bit shorter sowy lol

Ohh saucy relationships are appearing :0

Thanks for da support ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, what both boys didn't realize is that they weren't jealous of Giles Because he had Hanna, they were both jealous of... Hanna...

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Fraser returned to the group, he couldn't stop thinking about that moment.

He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened...

he couldn't stop thinking abo-

"𝚂𝚘? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚘?"

Will smiled, he had since moved to sitting with his legs slung over Stephens hiding Stephens little- 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛...

Fraser went red in the face, remembering what he had felt, remembering what had happened.

He just shook his head,

"𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝- 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚞𝚑-

Fraser looked around for some kind of excuse, noticing a class in a teaching session,

...𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗... 𝚊𝚗𝚍... 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚞𝚙? 𝚊𝚗𝚍- 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑..."

Stephen nodded he kept squeezing the grass behind him preying that will would be able to sit somewhere else soon, he felt like he was troubling will, inconveniencing him.

Will kept rubbing his back for support but it was NOT helping the situation at all.

"𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎...

Fraser stated sitting next to joshy who handed him his backpack,

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎..."

He slinged his bag over his shoulder and began to slowly stand up.

"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚘,

George smiled squeezing alex's hand to wake him up a bit.

𝚌𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚊- 𝚊𝚑, 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚇... 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡."

George blurted out standing up and helping Alex in the process.

"𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚎,"

Alex teased while laughing,

"𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚕,"

George said stuffing Alex's hand into his pocket to keep it warm he carried Alex's bag as well as his own.

He kissed Alex on the cheek before looking around to see that no one saw it before kissing Alex knowing no one would see as they were all glued to their phones like magnets, all except will and Stephen who were secretly squeezing eachothers hands in excitement.

"𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠!"

Will waved trying to have the most normal and non creepy look on his face.

Stephen smiled at will taking the jumper off his lap and sighing in relief motioning for will to move but will shook his head.

"ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢⁱᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ"

He mumbled keeping Stephens hand in his.

Stephen smiled and nodded, they both ignored everything they felt. Pushing it down, isolated.

They shoved it into a bottle before tightening the cap and throwing it off into the ocean of madness.

Will sighed looking over at the phone zombies.

"ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ?"

Will whispered to Stephen letting go of his hand and grabbing onto their bags.

"ʸᵉᵃʰ"

Stephen whispered back smiling.

"𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠-"

Will announced standing up and helping Stephen up in the process, giving him his bag at the same time.

"𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘..."

Josh said grabbing his bag and sliding his phone into his pocket.

"𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎-"

Lewis said still looking at his phone and grabbing his bag.

Lewis was atually texting his girlfriend.

He was telling her about jaccob and to stay away from him.

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

"𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘? 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎?"

Alex asked confused, he never really expected a call from him.

'𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜...'

☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎ ♪ ☂︎ ♪ ☔︎

Oooooooooooo

So basically... I have alot and I mean ALOT of motivation for this book.

But after talking with a friend I realised that alot of chapters probably wasn't the best thing.

So I want some opinions:

Do you guys think you'd like longer chapters and for the book to be completed soon or do you think you'll be able to stick around for like 100 chapters?

Since there is alot of ships and drama planned this book it was supposed to go on for a really long time and I feel two chapters a week is like a good system.

This is because it's manageable (although I am planning on getting more than one out on Saturday :)

But for new readers they may see it as just a really long book that they don't want to get into.

However this book isn't just about ships and stuff, there is alot of thick plotlines, twists, major events and also some... Deaths...

So idk I could wrap up the book and start working on others but I've become really attached to these characters, relationships and settings so idk If I'm ready to finish it.

I need opinions --->

Genuinely give me Ur opinions Because I genuinely cannot make up my mind and I need to know what you guys want :))

Also I just finished the next chapter and my heartttttttttt

That's all from me I hope you all have had a gud week ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎